Children of Paradise

In the depths of the night, Eve, the young inhabitant of the Garden of Eden, is consumed by a nightmare unlike any she has experienced before. In her dreams, she finds herself thrust into the heart of a chaotic battlefield, where the air is thick with the acrid scent of smoke and the deafening roar of explosions.

As Eve tosses and turns in her bed, her dreams are consumed by a nightmarish battlefield, engulfed in chaos and despair. The air is thick with the scent of smoke and blood, the sound of battle cries and screams of agony echoing in her ears.

She watches in horror as cities crumble to dust before her eyes, flames licking at the sky as the merciless tide of war sweeps across the land. Entire groups of people are massacred before her, their desperate pleas for help falling on deaf ears.

In her trembling hands, Eve clutches a sword, its blade stained with blood while being surrounded by dead bodies.

Suddenly, a figure emerges from the shadows, their eyes burning with malice as they advance towards her. With a cold smirk, they drive the blade of their sword into Eve's chest, a searing pain shooting through her body as she collapses to the ground.

"We will meet again," the figure hisses, their words ringing in Eve's ears as darkness envelops her, swallowing her whole in a whirlwind of fear and despair.

Eve jolts awake, her heart racing and her body drenched in sweat. She clutches at her chest, the memory of the nightmare still fresh in her mind.

Eve brush it off as a simple nightmare And continue to go back to sleep.

Morning came and the day starts off early, with Eve rousing the kids from their sleep and getting everyone ready for breakfast.

We see Eve in the "house mom" role, helping younger kids with their shoelaces and generally caring for the other Paradise children's.

Eve: "Rise and shine, little ones! It's time to start our day."

Adam observing from a distance, admiring Eve's nurturing nature as she helps the younger kids.

Lilith eagerly joining in to assist Eve, ensuring everyone is ready for breakfast.

At breakfast, we meet "father" - James. With white hair, brown eyes, and a warm smile, James tends to the kids with matronly patience and care. The kids all adore and revere him - especially Eve. Following breakfast, the kids are shown demonstrating their intellectual aptitude in a series of tests, which Eve, Adam, and Llilith all pass with perfect scores. Despite their impressive intellect, Adam notes that farther is still far superior as Eve agrees, recounting that they've never been able to beat him in chess.

In the tranquil and harmonious Garden of Eden, Eve, Adam, and Lilith stand out as exceptional individuals among their peers. Blessed with remarkable intelligence and a zest for learning, the trio leads a contented and structured life alongside 35 other children, all under the age of 10.

Despite being just 12 years old themselves, Eve, Adam, and Lilith exhibit a maturity beyond their years, guiding their younger companions with patience and wisdom. Their days are filled with laughter, exploration, and discovery, as they eagerly absorb the wonders of their paradise home.

With their striking black hair and piercing blue eyes, Eve, Adam, and Lilith possess a rare beauty that mirrors the enchanting landscape of the garden. Their features, radiant and ethereal, only serve to enhance their captivating presence among their peers.

Under the gentle guidance of their caretaker, the children partake in structured activities that nurture both mind and body. From tending to the garden's bountiful fruits to engaging in thought-provoking discussions about the mysteries of creation, each day brings new opportunities for growth and enlightenment.