New mission

Kai and Seraphina, along with the rest of the Wei warriors, watched in awe as the massive airship descended upon the camp. The arrival of the Federation warriors brought a renewed sense of hope and strength to their ranks.

Kai: Look at the size of that airship! It's incredible!

Seraphina: We're fortunate to have them as reinforcements. With their help, our chances of victory increase.

As the airship landed, a ramp extended, and a group of Federation warriors began to disembark. They were clad in distinctive uniforms, their presence exuding a sense of discipline and power.

Federation Warrior: Kai, Seraphina, we have an important mission for you. We have received intelligence that an organization called Shadow is operating within the United States. Their objective is to recreate the Eternal War, a devastating conflict that plagued our world in the past.

Kai: Shadow? I've never heard of them. What is their purpose, and why are they trying to recreate the Eternal War?

Federation Warrior: Shadow is a secretive organization with unknown motives. Their desire to recreate the Eternal War poses a significant threat to global stability. It is our duty to prevent this catastrophe from happening again.

Seraphina: How do we stop them? Do we have any information about their leaders or their operations?

Federation Warrior: Gathering information is part of your mission. We know very little about Shadow at the moment, but it's crucial that you infiltrate their ranks, gather intelligence, and disrupt their plans. We believe they have a stronghold in the heart of the United States.

Kai: Are we going in alone, or will we have support from other Federation warriors?

Federation Warrior: You won't be alone. We are assembling a team of skilled operatives to assist you. Your success in this mission is vital, not only for the Kingdom of Wei but for the entire world.

Seraphina: What about our objectives? Should we prioritize capturing their leaders or disabling their operations?

Federation Warrior: Both objectives are important, but the safety of innocent lives must be our primary concern. If you come across any information about their leaders or their plans, relay it to us immediately. We'll coordinate our efforts accordingly.

Kai: Understood. We'll do whatever it takes to prevent the reemergence of the Eternal War and bring down Shadow.

Seraphina: We won't let them succeed. We'll uncover their secrets and put an end to their dangerous ambitions.

Kai & Seraphina get on the Airship that will Take them above the clouds, as they get to their destination, they see a city

The Commander tell that is The U.S capital city, Washington DC.

The Commander then give them clothes to wear to blend in with the civilians.

Kai & Seraphina ask if we are still in war with the U.S but Commander say the war ended 2 days ago so its fine.

Kai: wait! We don't even have Parachutes.

Seraphina: Kai looks above you!

Kai: what am I supposed to be looking at, I don't see anything...

Seraphina kick him off the Airship

Kai: Seraphina, what are you... Ahhh!

[Sound of wind rushing past as Kai falls]

Commander: Are they insane? They just jumped off the airship without parachutes!

[Seraphina gracefully dives after Kai]