Birth of Vengeful Heart

After a few hours of being unconscious, Eve Open her eyes and realize she was in a cave " where am i, I need to save my family, this must be a horrible nightmare" She saw a bright light coming from the Entrance, she slowly walked out the cave and saw a beautiful city full of people, then realized she was in the human world but unexpected.

A ray of fire struck down upon the city and burn everything in its path, leaving nothing but ash, dusts, and Rubble singled the beginning of New found horror.

Survivors screaming in agony while burning to death while Angels come down to the sky finishing off the remaining survivors, Slaughtery the innocent, Men, women's & Children.

An angel knows as Sonza notices Eve watching from the cave. The angel flew toward her and stabbed her in the arm, Sonza began to drag her to the other angels to play with her body.

They ripped out her left eye, cut off her right arm and then beat her continually until they finally decided to finish her off, Eve with barely any strength left and say "please kill me, I have nothing else to live for" While showing the eyes of hopelessness.

The Sonza replied, "weaklings have no rights, the law created by Lord Adam, and with that, you will die.

While enduring even more unbearable torture, Eve passes through several illusions monitored by a manifestation of herself - (Dark Eve). She recalls her life at paradise. where everything was peaceful, she watched her father overwork himself. and when she and the others were created by God, then later leaving father supporting her and everyone. eventually being killed by Adam just like the others, leaving Eve alone. Afterward, Her only source of comfort for a long time is Emptiness.,.

As Eve breaks further from the torture and the hallucinations, Sonza devises another method to break her. He places 2 human children in front of her bound and gagged and demands Eve choose which one to spare. She is unable to choose and offers herself instead, causing Sonza to kill the both of them in a fit of rage. Eve retreats back into her mind-scape where she is wracked with guilt. As the guilt eats at her, she envisions the people in her life that are either lost or might lose due to her self perceived weakness.

Her subsequently starts to assess herself, contemplating the fact that life is truly about compromise; for all along, she was weak, and lived by the belief of ' Kindness is happiness', which is the reason why she suffered so much. Dark Eve confronts Eve, warning her that if she was not a pacifist, her dearest ones would not have perished, and it is to be all her fault. The disadvantage would arise as a result of Eve's incompetence and weakness.

Emotionally traumatized, Eve finally comes to a resolve to accept herself as an Unholy Being and goes through a remarkable transformation both psychologically and physically. She escapes her shackles and then mercilessly defeats Sonza. She pins Sonza to the ground.... then, at that moment, he breaks his neck.

As Eve's perception of the devastating reality sinks in, her grief and anger intertwine, fueling a fire within her that refuses to be extinguished. The weight of her loss and the injustice of it all drive her to find strength she never knew she possessed. With each step, she embraces her newfound resolve, vowing to become a force to be reckoned with.

The echoes of her own words reverberate in her mind, reminding her that life didn't have to be this chaotic and unfair. She begins to question the very fabric of this distorted world and the motives behind Adam's actions. What drove him to commit such atrocities? What was the true nature of their existence? These questions, though unanswered, ignite a spark of curiosity within Eve, an insatiable hunger for the truth.

Eve's perception of the environment intensifies. The air crackles with an electric energy, mirroring the storm brewing within her. The once-dimmed sun, obscured by thick clouds, begins to break through, casting rays of light upon the desolate land. It's as if the universe itself responds to Eve's determination, offering her a glimmer of hope.