4

I woke up with some abdominal pain and felt a strange wetness between my legs

I woke up with some abdominal pain and felt a strange wetness between my legs.  "Oh, please, don't tell me." I thought to myself, while I sat up in bed and looked under the covers to see a massacre looking back at me. I jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom in Ian and I's bedroom, shutting the door behind me.   I hope I didn't wake Ian up by slamming it so hard.  My question was answered when I heard my boyfriend's voice. 

"Ivor?" He said, "Sweets, Are you alright?"

I had to tell him. "Can you get me a pad, please?" I asked him softly.  "Of Course, I can. Do you need new underwear?" Ian replied. 

"Yes, and can you tell Cheyenne about what's going on, so, he doesn't think we murdered each other last night." I heard Ian laugh a little at me. "If Chey asks me any type of question, I'll gladly answer it for him."  Ian said, " Then I'll run you a warm bath when I come back."

I smiled at my boyfriend's words.  I was a lucky guy.

I was in the kitchen, making breakfast

I was in the kitchen, making breakfast.   "Morning, Chey." I turned around to see Kenzo and Kip coming into the kitchen.  "Morning, guys. Did you guys have a good night's sleep?"

"I did. I fell asleep in the clothes I came here in," Kip said. "It was rude to tell Kenzo which bed I wanted."   The two guys sat down at the table. "Where's Anselm and Lucille?"

"Probably in bed still," Kenzo replied.   "Are you and her? You know." I began to speak, but stopped. 

"Lucille and I?" Kenzo asked, "Heavens No, we're just friends."  I could tell he was lying. "She's a beautiful girl, but I don't think she would want to go out with an ugly German like me." 

I kicked Kenzo's leg under the table. "Nonsense," I replied, holding my hands out. "You and Stewart are both good-looking guys."  I looked at Kip. "You too." 

"Speaking of girls," Kip began, "Do you have a girlfriend?" I knew he was going to ask me that question. 

"Well, since we are talking about it," I replied, pouring myself a cup of coffee. "I'm not into girls."