5

Stewart walked out of his room around twelve-thirty

Stewart walked out of his room around twelve-thirty. I wasn't shocked about it that's what my brother does when he's black-out drunk, sleep in until noon-ish.

"Did you sleep well?" Chey asked, thinking that Stewart couldn't see Kip, Lucille, Anselm, and me sitting at the kitchen table with him. "Yeah, I must say," Stewart said, going to the fridge. "When I drink a lot, I sleep so much better." He went to open the fridge door.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," I said, My brother turned around so fast to see me. "Kenzo, How nice to see you." Stewart blabbed, trying to play cool. "When did you come in?"

"Yesterday," I replied, looking at the unopened beer bottle in my brother's hand. "How was rehab?" Stewart was quiet for a second. "Good, I came home early." Stewart informed, "I told the doctors and nurses I was ready to go home, gave me the discharge papers to sign, and was on my way." He cracked open the bottle of beer in his hand, I quickly grabbed ahold of it.

"Hans, what are you doing?" Stewart gasped out, struggling to get my hands off of the bottle. "You. Need. To. Stop. Drinking!" I said. I felt Chey behind me.

"Guys, Stop!" Chey shouted, grabbing hold of Stewart. "If Ian and Ivor hear us, Ian will not be happy with us, waking Ivor up when he's not feeling good right now." He grabbed the beer bottle from him then when Stewart did next, I wanted to kill him.

"Get off of me, you Welsh bastard!" Stewart shouted, pushing him off of him where the beer bottle smashed all over Cheyenne, cutting himself with the beer bottle glass, causing Cheyenne's arm to bleed.

"Oh my god," Lucille said, running to Cheyenne's side. Anselm was behind her with a hand towel, wrapping it around Cheyenne's arm to stop the bleeding.  

"Do I look like I need stitches? Because I think I might need to get stitches."  Cheyenne blabbed, freaking out written into the tone of his voice.  "Lucille?"

"No, Anselm and I have to look at it and get the glass out of the areas in your arm," Lucille replied, helping Cheyenne up from the floor.  

"Chey, I didn't mean to do that. I'm sorry." Stewart quickly apologized.   what Chey said next shocked me to my very core.