7

I was looking at the small box that was in my suitcase

I was looking at the small box that was in my suitcase.  I opened it up to see the engagement ring that I got Ivor.  

"Soon." I thought to myself.   He's been giving me hints that he wants to get married and I will make it come true for him.   I thought about it a lot before we came to Germany to visit Stewart and Cheyenne and got the ring before Ivor and I's anniversary. 

 I got the ring in his size, which was the silver color and I have been hiding it from Ivor ever since.   

I quickly held it behind my back when I heard footsteps.  "Ian?"   I sighed in relief when I realized it was just Kip.  "Ian?" He walked into mine and Ivor's room. "There you are," Kip said when he first saw me.   I quickly put the small ring box back in the dresser on my side of the bed.  "Anselm was looking for you, well, Kenzo was too." He walked over to me. "Was I interrupting something?" I shook my head. 

"No, Not at all." I replied, "I was just looking for something, found it, and made sure it was okay." Kip raised an eyebrow.  "What was the thing you were looking for?"

I sighed, knowing I should at least tell someone from the gang.  I opened the bedside dresser door and opened it, I picked up the small ring box. "This is what I was looking at when you came in." I handed him the box.     He was confused at first but he opened it. 

"Is this what I think it is?" Kip asked.  I nodded. "It's for Ivor," I replied.  "It's an engagement ring."  I crossed my arms while Kip looked at the ring. "Are you planning on proposing to him?"  I nodded. 

"Ivor doesn't know I'm doing that what's special about it," Ian replied while I handed him back the ring box

"Ivor doesn't know I'm doing that what's special about it," Ian replied while I handed him back the ring box.  "He's been giving me hits about getting married and having a family with me. We always put it on the backburner but Ivor brought it up to me before we came here, I didn't tell anyone else besides you about what I am doing. Promise me, Kip you wouldn't say a word."

I nodded.  "But you gotta do something for me then." 

"Anything." Ian blabbed, anxiety tingling in his voice as he spoke.  "I know you're becoming best friends with Cheyenne." Ian's face fell. "Yes, but of course.  Cheyenne's a sweetheart, he understands what Ivor's going through right now with his cycle being so rotten to him currently, and-"  I cut him off.   "I want you to keep him away from Anselm tonight."