Episode 17. Admin Question

Scott: {Looks at his communicator} Does someone want to come with me to the admin dominion? I have a bad feeling about this…

Vanilla: “ I Will-!” ||* Still in pain and going through the changes *|| “ Please-~ Scott-! I need something to take my brain off  the pain-!”

Scott: Ok, I’m just kinda worried about it!

Herobrian: Eh, if anything goes wrong your mother will be there in a blink of an eye!

Faith: ||* Mutters *|| “ Endless Brian gets me busy with something else-”

Herobrian: Your children are more important right now, anyways I need to lecture Scar, and Cub!

Faith: ||* Sorta winces but understands her feathers ruffle and fluff though ( 1st sign that shes horney-)*||

Herobrian: {Whispers in her ear} I’ll be back in 10 minutes or even 5 don’t worry my little lilly~!

Faith: ||* Blushes hard *||

Scott: {Offers vanilla his hand} Can we go before they make out

Vanilla: ||* She nods and giggles softly *||

Riot: “ If she's going I’m going-!” ||* She hops up from bed and holds Vanilla’s other hand *||

Scott: Ok! {Teleports them out}

In The Admin Dominion

Scott: {Clothing changed into his MCC organizer clothes} Ok now I just have to figure out where I am meant to go!

The three Get Teleported into a meeting room

Scott: {Bows} Primal Capricorn…Primal Aries…Primal Taurus….

Capricorn: Scott, who are the two with you?

Scott: {Rises} Friends, Vanilla and Riot….

Aries: There not admins why are they here?

Scott: …I can tell something about this meeting is not going to end well so I ask if anyone wants to come with me and they decide to come…

Taurus: “ Come on Cap, Aries, Their Guest-!” 

Capricorn: Taurus there's rules for a reason, if we allow every single player that's not an admin here it would be chaos!

Aries: {Mutters} Already chaos having both Listeners, voidrians, and Watchers…

Taurus: ||* Flips Cap off and rolls his eyes *||

Scott: Hey! {His wings open wide and the tips change to the voidrian colors} I’m not defe Aries!

Aries: Watch who you're talking to!

Scott: Hu, who has a higher rank than you! {Gods do}

Aries: Whatever, let's just get this meeting over with Cap!

Capricorn: These questions go into two things: your blood parents and life series! {Vanilla, and Riot know about life series but never who was in it}

Vanilla: “ The life series-?”

Scott: Neither of those topics I’m willing to speak about!

Aries: Told you he was going to be stubborn!

Taurus: “ Of Course he is-!”

Scott: Yeah why would I talk about that, my parents is a topic that you should never bring up, and Life Series, I may have been a member but Grian’s the admin! {Slaps his mouth after he said that} Damn it, I shouldn’t have said that…