Chapter 3

The group of five girls were taking in the scene outside the space training facility. And it was clear there was no easy way to get inside and reach the prince.

That's when they noticed a slick suspicious looking black car. The car had tinted windows, no license plate and a weird almost star looking symbol on the hood. "That's got to be them. Whoever wants to stop the prince, they're moving in fast. We have to get past that guard and get to the prince before they do" Mckeyla stated urgently.

"I got this covered" Bryden stated confidently as she began to type something on her phone again. Within a few seconds, the guard at the front gate walked back into the booth and started to watch something on his computer, paying no attention to the girls.
"Amazing" Mckeyla commented "what'd you do?"
"I just rerouted his computer to stream an endless loop of funny cat videos" She stated like it was no big deal.
"He should be distracted for at least an hour" Tessa stated high fiving her friend.
"Impressive" Mckeyla admitted.
"Now, let's hurry before he catches on" Cam replied, the rest of the girls nodding in response.

They scurried past the security booth, ducking below the windows so the guard wouldn't see.
When they got around the corner, Tessa, was tried her best to not look embarrassed next to her friends while she took in their surroundings.

Her friends were tiptoeing exaggeratedly, trying to be as sneaky as possible. But instead it made them look like they were bouncing, and to say they looked stupid was a gentle understatement.

Mckeyla took this as an opportunity to guide them to be more secretive while maneuvering the small group down a long corridor and finally to a large open hangar where the prince was currently preparing for his launch.

Everything was going smoothly. That was until they got stopped by the prince's main body guard. "Where do you girls think you're going?" He asked in a thick British accent. "There are no visitors inside. You lot will have to go home and swoon over the prince's snapbook, like all the other fangirls"
"Sir, you don't understand" Mckeyla started "I work for an elite organization of women operatives from all over the world..." she was explaining when the guard rudely cut her off by grabbing her roughly.

The rest of the guards grabbed Tessa and her friends and started to escort the girls away.
Camryn looked over to Mckeyla, panicked "Is this what normally happens?"
"No. Not when i'm on my own" Mckeyla grumbled, frustrated.
"What do we do now?" Adri asked.

Just then Mckeyla did the coolest thing Tessa had ever experienced. She kept walking along with the guards, making them think they had won. Then when they least expected it she stopped suddenly, twisted both her arms to free them from the guard, and ran toward a fire alarm that the girls had barely noticed. Then she executed a fierce high kick, and perfectly hit the glass covering the fire alarm box with her boot, and smashed it open. It set off a loud alarm which startled the guards.

A red alert is what she had called it. Then Tessa and her friends acted fast, following Mckeyla's lead.

Bry flashed one of the guards with her cellphone flash light momentarily blinding him.

Cam twisted free from her guard's grasp, whipped her skateboard from her back, and hurled it toward the guards feet, knocking them off balance.

And finally Adri stomped on the remaining guards foot dramatically with her high heeled boots.

With the guards distracted, the group of five girls were able to make their way inside the hangar.

Soon they were standing in front of Prince Xander, while he stood back at them in his Space Inc. uniform, a smug smirk plastered on his face.