18-♥️Mr Devil♥️

Hello My Beautiful Ladies👋🥰

Let's start today's chapter👇

H♥A♥P♥P♥Y♥ R♥E♥A♥D♥I♥N♥G♥

~𝐀𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐤𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

My eyes went wide looking at the inside scene . This is the office or someone's house , Wow Just Wow !!

 This is the office or someone's house , Wow Just Wow !!

I was so busy staring at the beautiful place that i didn't notice he was also here

I was so busy staring at the beautiful place that i didn't notice he was also here .
He cleared his throat . I looked towards him . Why he always has to look fucking hot god!!
I went towards him .

"Yo-your file," I said.

He took the file from my hand no no let me correct he snatched file from my hand like i am going to do something with that file.

How rude is he , i came here for the first time , he can ask me for coffee but no he is being rude and didn't say thank you also.

He was checking the file and then looked at me he was about to say something but then a girl came inside. Ignoring me she went towards him and said.

"Sir , Mr. Rathore wants to meet you now," She said.

"Now ?"He asked.

"Yes sir , " She said.

"Ok tell him to come," He said.

I was looking at that girl who is trying her best to show her cleavage to him . Fucking Bitch , i wanted puch her covered face with makeup but i can't. She looked at me and smirked . What the fuck .

"Sir who is she?" She asked ansh.

Is she boss , how can she ask questions from her boss .

He didn't reply and looked at me .

"Let me introduce you to myself," I said.

I was about to tell her that i am Mrs. Adarika Revansh Singh Rajput but then someone knocked on the door.

*Knock*

"Come in ", Ansh said.

My eyes went wide to look at him then he shouted.