5

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

I groan in frustration before turning off my alarm. I'm so tired, I really don't wanna go to school today. The idea of skipping school tempts me, but then I remember that I have to give Billie her homework back today so skipping is definitely not an option.

As I'm rolling up the curtain in front of my window I remember the silhouette I saw yesterday. Just the thought of it sends shivers down my spine, but I try to convince myself that I was only hallucinating due to how tired I was.

I'm frantically roaming through one of the cardboard boxes in my room trying to find something to wear to school, and I finally find something that works with the pants that I already had picked out. Honestly, I wouldn't say that I care that much about clothes, but I still care about them at some level.

Judging by what Billie was wearing yesterday she probably doesn't care that much about fashion either, but she actually looked really good in the outfit she was wearing yesterday. Wait, why am I thinking about her? She's so rude. I glance at the stack of her homework in the corner of my room as I hear my mom from downstairs;

"Y/N! Do you want a ride to school?" She asks

"Yeah, I'm coming!" I respond

I grab Billie's homework and stuff it in my bag before half sprinting out of my room, leaving my bedroom door wide open.

-Time skip-

I'm attempting to stuff my backpack into my microscopic piece of shit locker as I hear a group of girls talking at the other side of the corridors, I recognize one of their voices, it's Billie. I give up on trying to fit my backpack in my locker and instead pull out Billies homework. I wonder who she's talking to. I can tell that it's more than one person. My thoughts get interrupted by the bell and I shut my locker before walking to class.

For first period I have math. I hate math. I walk into the classroom and walk to the very back where I see an empty table. I put my backpack down on my table and put my head down on top of it. I'm just gonna take a nap, I don't care about maths anyway. The bell wakes me up an hour later and now it's time for PE. I actually have a 20 minute break in between maths and PE, but I don't have anywhere else to go, so I guess I'll just go straight to the PE hall.

I walk into the changing room, and to my shock it's completely empty. I'm honestly kind of relieved, I don't want people here to know what my body looks like.
I take my shoes off and close my eyes before reaching to pull my shirt over my head, but my necklace gets caught on it and I struggle to take it off, but after a good couple of seconds I manage to get it off.

"God that was a sight." I hear somebody say

I turn around and there Billie is, staring right at me.
———————
534 words