9

Me and Billie are hanging out at her place. It's been about a month since she asked me to be her fake girlfriend. Jessica has actually left her alone ever since I came along, so I guess the plan is working so far. Billie has been driving me to and from school, sitting with me in the cafeteria and flirting with me in class along other things, but what she asked of me today was.. different.

"Please!! It'll make it so much more believable."

-Billie! I've never received nor given a hickey in my life, and when I eventually do it will be with my actual girlfriend.

"Girlfriend?"

I stop for a second

-I meant boyfriend. I- I won't ever have a girlfriend. I'm straight.

Billie raises an eyebrow

"Is there anything you want to tell me?"

-There's nothing to tell.

"Oh come on."

-I just mixed up the words. Drop it, Billie.

"I'll drop it if you let me give you at least three hickeys."

I pause for a couple of seconds before rolling my eyes and pulling my hair away, revealing my neck.

"Go on."

Billie pulls the remaining strands of hair away from my neck before leaning in. I feel her breath on my neck, and it sends shivers down my spine. She leans in and begins to suck on my neck. Butterflies fill my stomach and I feel how my face flushes. Billie stays at the same spot for a while before moving to another spot lower down. My breath hitches as she begins to suck harder on the sensitive skin around my neck. She obviously heard me and I feel how she smiles against my neck.

-Shut up. I just wasn't prepared.

Billie responds by biting down on my neck, and I react by letting out a soft whine, making Billie pull away.

"What was that."

-Nothing. It was nothing.

"Oh was it now?"

Billie smirks and looks at me with a predatory gaze. I can tell that she's just playing around, but it still makes me kind of nervous. She looks me up and down before pointing out my blush.

"You're blushing."

-N.. no I'm not.

"Yes you are. I can see it clear as day. You're as red as an overripe tomato."

-That was weirdly specific.

"Oh shut up. You blushed and you know it"

-No I didn't. I'm just- sunburnt.

Oh my god that was such a stupid lie. Well, there's no going back now.

"You? Sunburnt?"

-Mhm..

I look away, avoiding her gaze.

"You're never outside, Y/N. And if you are, your head is buried in a book."

I scoff before admitting defeat.

-Okay fine, I might have been blushing a little.

"A little?"

I roll my eyes before getting off the floor and laying down on Billie's bed and pulling out my phone. Billie walks up to her bedroom door and locks it. Billie then jumps onto her bed, almost making me fall off.

-Watch it! I could've fallen off-

I get interrupted by Billie straddling me. She snatches my phone and takes a picture of us both before putting it as my lockscreen. She then proceeds to toss my phone into a heap of clothes on the floor.

-Billie. What are you doing?

"We said at least three hickeys, didn't we?"

-Right. Go on I guess.

Billie leans in again and presses her lips right where my adam's apple would've been and begins to suck hard. My breath hitches again, and that only made Billie suck harder. Eventually she pulls away and grabs a handheld mirror and holding it up for me to see.

"You like it?"

-Oh my god, Billie! It looks as if I've been attacked by leeches or something! I can't go around looking like this! What will my mom say?!

Billie gets off of me and sits at the footrest of the bed.

"Don't be so dramatic. It looks hot."

-Oh yeah? Tell that to my mom when she sees them!

Billie rolls her eyes in response.

"Problem solved, you're sleeping here tonight"

-Wh.. what?

"You heard me."

-But all my clothes are dirty. What will I wear to school tomorrow?

"You can borrow some of mine. We'll throw yours in the washer. Plus, It'll make it even more believable that we're dating. Also, I kind of don't want you to go back home. Y/N, have you already forgot what got you sleeping here in the first place?"

-Flashback-

01:54AM

I just came home from Billie's house. It's pitch dark outside and almost five hours past my curfew. My front door unlocks with a click and I walk inside, closing the door gently behind me, trying not to wake up my mom.
The floorboards creek beneath my feet as I walk into the living room. The tv is on and my mom is laying in the sofa. I immediately begin to apologize.

-Mom I'm so so sorry, I was at Billie's house and we fell asleep- I promise I didn't do it on purpose, I'll make it up to you!

My mom sits up

"What the hell are you on about?! Quiet down, you'll wake up the fucking neighbors."

She's slurring her words. She's clearly been drinking again.

-I.. I just apologized for staying out past curfew.. I- I'm sorry I didn't think you were asleep. I didn't mean to wake you up.

"I couldn't care less if you were out past curfew, hell you could be dead and I wouldn't give a fuck."

Tears begin to well in my eyes and I silently walk out of the room. I hear how my mom mumbles something under her breath.

"Kids ruin everything. I wish I miscarried."

I ran up the stairs and into my room. I grabbed my backpack and stuffed down some clothes, my charger, my pills and my toothbrush. I ran down the stairs again and burst out the door before walking back to Billie's house.

-Flashback over-
———————
998 words