8

Buses suck. They smell bad, the drivers are always in a mood, they're always dirty af, they just suck. Sorry, just had to get that off my chest.

Anyways, I'm on my way to school. Billie told me to meet her by the parking lot, so I'm guessing she drives to school. (Fancy ahh?) She didn't give any information about a car, so maybe it's just a meet up spot? I honestly have no fucking idea. If I don't see her when I come off the bus, I'll just go to the parking lot and if I can't see her I guess I'll just call her number.
I didn't save it, but it's not like many people call me so I'll just go into my call history and call the number she reached out to me from.

-Time skip-

I just got off the bus and I can't see Billie anywhere. Why would she be waiting for me anyway, I have no idea why I expected her to.
I'm walking towards the parking lot. It's just on the other side of the building so it won't take long.
I just came around the corner, and there I see her. She's talking to some girl. I think it's the same girl from the locker room.. Jessica. They seem to be arguing. I can't really make out what they're saying, but I can tell that Billie's very upset.
I keep my distance at first, but eventually I gather the courage to walk up to them.

———————
A/N
Jessica is in italic, Billie's in bold. (iykyk
———————

"You're so overdramatic!"

"How am I overdramatic?! You're mad because I won't get back with you, even though you cheated on me with your best friend, a GUY no less. After you told me you told me not to worry about him because you were a lesbian."

"I was drunk! Plus, he came onto me!"

"You're so full of shit, Jessica. He talked to me afterwards, and he told me that you were the one who came onto him and insisted that you had sex. He also told me that you were 100% sober!"

"T- that's not true! Why was he even talking to you in the first place?!"

"He was apologizing to me!"

"For what?!"

"For what?! For sleeping with my fucking girlfriend!"

"But it wasn't his fault!"

"So you admit it?"

"W- what?"

"You just said it wasn't his fault. That means it's your fault."

Jessica turns silent. Billie looks over at me, not having noticed that I'm standing here until now. It's almost like a lightbulb appears above her head. She walks up to me and hooks her arm with mine before giving me a look.

"Plus, I can't take you back because I have a girlfriend."

"What? No you don't!"

"Yeah, I do!"

Billie gestures to me

"The new girl? Oh please, you don't even know her. You're just bluffing."

Billie grabs my waist and pulls me close to her. She gives me that look again before pulling me in by my waist and giving me a kiss. She pulls back and looks at Jessica again.

"Believe me now?"

"Ugh!" Jessica exclaims before storming off

Billie grabs my hand and pulls me toward a car and opens the passenger door before gesturing for me to get in.

"Okay listen. I'm so sorry for kissing you, but I need you to do me a favor." Billie says with an almost worried expression on her face

-Okay.. what would that be? I respond

"I need you to pretend to be my girlfriend." Billie says flatly

-Your girlfriend? And why would I do that? I respond, not remembering how rude she was to me yesterday

-Sorry. What I meant to say was, why? I say as I remember how she acted the other day

"It's just that Jessica keeps throwing herself onto me, but I'm hoping that if she thinks I have a girlfriend she might back off." She explains

-Yeah, this is only my first week here and i've already seen it a countless amount of times. I respond, feeling kind of bad for Billie

"So you'll do it?" She asks me with a slight tone of excitement in her voice

-Yeah. I'll do it. I tell her
———————
713 words