Chapter 9

Hahah Got you all! There is on more chapter even though it is short. I'm really scared now tho like, my friends are gonna kill me.

*Hides behind Huang Zitao* 

Please don't kill me!

~/~/~/~

BANG!

The sound filled my ears. But there was no sound followed, no collapse of a body, no screaming of passers by, but I did hear breathing and quite sobbing...and it wasn't mine. I looked up and saw him, alive, crying his eyes out, but alive. I looked toward the gun that was pointing up at the sky, thanks to my hand holding it in place. It looked so foreign, a horrible death contraption in the beautiful dusk sky. 

"...Why...?" I heard him say softly.

"Because if I hadn't I never would have forgiven myself, I would have ended up the same. Dead, Knowing that the one I love killed himself because of me would have driven me insane. I had to at least try... at least try to save you." I said smiling slightly but that didn't stop a tear from rolling down my cheek.

"But I am not fit to live, I can't control my emotions; I am inconsiderate and rash. i only hurt people which ends up ruining me. Hurting you was the final straw, I shouldn't still be here and I definitely didn't deserve you saving me."

"You can't control you emotions because you never thought you needed them, and even now when you feel them, you are so used to keeping it all bottled up that you express them incorrectly. That's nothing that can't be fixed. But being inconsiderate and rash is what makes you who you are, Kageyama Tobio. I mean without these two personality traits you wouldn't play volleyball the way you do. Besides practice makes perfect." I said shrugging my shoulders on the last sentence.

"That doesn't mean that I should have been saved." He stated darkly.

"Tobio, no one deserves to die like that. Everyone deserves a second chance. I couldn't just stand there and watch someone die, especially someone the one I love." I smiled at him warmly.

"How do you always manage to smile in the grimmest to situations?" He said chuckling.

"Because if I don't smile then we will both be in a dark place, Mr Even When I Smile I still Look Pissed."

I grinned at him wider and went up on my tippy-toes. "Drop the gun." I whispered in his ear, which noticeably made him shiver, after feeling the weight of the gun being released completely into my hand I cupped his face with my other hand, turned the safety back on the gun and kissed his cheek.

"You missed." He mumbled making me laugh before leaning back up and kissing him on the lips.
"Better?" I asked looking up at him
"Much better" He said before pulling my chin up and kissing me on the lips for the second time. "Want to come stay over at my place?"

"Of course."

~/~/~/~/~/~/~/

Sorry it's short but I didn't want to end on a sad note, besides, it;s fun watching you all cry because I killed Kageyama. Haha. Ok so I was going to write a little smut here but I have some innocent readers *cough* Franny *cough* SOOOOOOO I decided against it. Besides cute and sweet is better for this ship, in my opinion. I hope you guys did enjoy the book. If you guys want a book two leave it in the comments and I'll make another if I get 5 or more people wanting a squeal.

I'll hopefully start another Kagehina book, but no promises I still have to finish Dear Danny and other projects I'm writing. That's all for now, thank you so much for everything you guys. 

~ Cashtin