two

Layla

I hurriedly went to a bus stop to find shelter since the rain was pouring.

It's summer but surprisingly, it rained.

The rain was a little strong but the sun was still there.

'Summer rain', my five-year-old self would like to call it.

As I reached the roof of the bus stop, I sighed, finally getting shelter.

My hair was wet, and so was my jacket.

I took it off and folded it, holding it on top of my arms.

Calista and I are currently at my aunt's resort.

Calista decided to have a tour of the resort and the penthouse while I decided to walk around the neighborhood, where there was sand.

I was currently waiting for the rain to stop, to be able to go back to the penthouse.

As I was getting impatient, I looked from left to right, again, again and again until I saw a guy.

He was about my age.

The sun shined through his back, making his outline shine.

He had black hair but what caught my attention the most was his eyes. His eyes seemed dreamy as they locked with mine.

He then ran, going in my direction.

Does he find me interesting? Did he caught me staring at him? I thought to myself.

I was making conclusions in my head but got rejected instantly when he went to the other side of the bus stop.

Finally logic came to me and then I realized, Perhaps he was going to the shade because of the rain, you idiot.

As I stood there, facing his back, I couldn't help but admire his figure.

"You thought I was going to you right?" He said, turning to me.

I scoffed. Who does he think he is?

"You wish," I said and turned my back on him, placing my hands on my arms which were shivering from the rain.

Suddenly, I felt a warm object, pressing against my back.

I turned and saw the black-haired guy place his jacket on my back.

To be quite frank, the jacket was warm, which I needed very much.