Poolsides & Pizza Boxes | JTK (2 of 2)

Warnings: SMUT 18+, unprotected sex, fingering (f!receiving), oral (f!receiving), oral (m!receiving), face-sitting, rough sex, risky sex ig, semi-public sex, exhibitionism, dry humping, dom/sub dynamic, sir kink, degradation, praise, impact play, spit play, brief mentions of free use kink, biting, name calling, hair pulling, slight touch of cum play, multiple orgasm, touch of forced orgasm, simultaneous orgasm, angst (in the beginning), mentions of unrequited love, crying, arguing, feelings of rejection/self-doubt/anger/sadness, fluff, drinking, swearing, sorry if i miss any!

-

The whole group was silent, all of you trying your best to come to terms with the major play Jake made. Eventually, when the silence became too much, Jake let out a nervous laugh. "What, don't tell me I have to skinny dip?" He asked, only slightly nervous at the thought. "What is it? I can't see the board."

"Son of a bitch." You muttered to yourself, keeping the words under your breath. "You can't see the board?" You asked, unable to believed he'd been playing the game that way. "Like, the whole time?"

"Yeah, pretty much." He laughed, unsure why it was such a big deal to you. "What did I get?" You turned to face him, your expression grave and the look in your eyes lethal as you caught his gaze.

"Singles kiss, Jake." You said, slowly. At first, he laughed at your intensity, then as the words began to sink in, his smile faded.

"O-oh," he replied, swallowing hard at the realization.

"You heard her, Jake." Josh grinned, thrilled at the twisted turn of events. He sat back, leaning into his partner with a smug smirk on his face. "Singles kiss."

"Is there another option? Like kiss or drink?" You asked, desperate to get yourself out of the awkward situation.

"That's not what the board says, darling." Josh said, crossing his arms over his chest as he awaited your response.

"What about Danny and Sierra! They're single, too!" You cried, sitting up and throwing your arm in the direction of the two sat side by side. Josh's expression became quizzical, urging you to look in their direction with his eyes. You turned your head towards them, finding them already in a handsy embrace, lips locked together. Your shoulders slumped under the weight of your grief and your eyes fell to the ground.

"They know how to play by the rules." Roman piped up, smiling sweetly at you.

"So what? It's a game, what does it matter?" You argued.

"Honour, my dearest friend!" Josh boomed. "If I can't trust you now, how could I ever trust you again?" He fought back, just as intense. "I think a kiss is in order, trouble." Roman nodded in agreement, placing a hand on Josh's shoulder. You let out a sigh of defeat, knowing there was no way out of the situation. Instead, you turned your head to look at Jake, who still seemed stunned at the prospect.

"Why not, right?" You asked, giving a nervous chuckle.

"Uh, y-yeah." He nodded, clearing his throat slightly. His eyes were glassy, telling you all you needed to know about his level of intoxication. Before you had a chance to further your conversation, a chorus of chants filled the air.

"Oh, god." You groaned, covering your face with your hands. The repetition of the word 'kiss' was growing louder by the second, and everyone seemed to join in.

"We don't have to, Jake." You whispered, trying your hardest to drone out the peer pressure. "I swear, it's fine."

"No, s'okay." He took a deep breath, bargaining with himself. "Part of the game, right? Doesn't mean anything." You couldn't help but feel a stab in your chest when he equated it to nothing. You couldn't tell him, but you wanted it to at least mean something. That's all you ever wanted, was to just be something more than you already were, but he never seemed to catch on.