Chapter Four

Luke

The lighting and thunder woke me up as I coughed up more blood and earlier came crashing down on me. The sound of breathing had me straining my ears and body against the restraints. I hissed as streaks of lighting burned my skin. The sound of the shadows shrieking had me pulling harder at the restraints. My mind began to pound as I tried to remember what had happened. My last memory was being in front of everyone and laying on the floor trying to stay conscious.

"Who the hell is out there? I can hear you hissing. Come on you little bitch I'm tired of waiting." My eyes cut to the voice that sounded vaguely familiar. I let out a tiny gasp as I realized it was Jake and he actually sounded worry.

"Jake, is that..is that you?" I tried to stage whisper for fear of talking to loud and letting know who ever brought us here that I was awake and alert. From the sounds it was storming outside which just added to the creepiness of the situation and that is saying a lot coming from someone who lives for the dark literally.

"Luke? Luke what the fuck is going on and why am I naked?" Jake's voice held uncertainty that was very out of character for him. He always had that bad ass personality about himself and to hear him so scared made me nerves sky rocket. I tried to look down at myself to see if I was wearing clothes or not and was relieved that indeed I was. That seemed to beg the question though why was Jake not wearing any.

"Jake, I could not tell you why or where we are but um, do you happen to wearing a collar." I ran a thumb over my new discovered downfall as I tried to feel around for a release lever. Zing a sharp pain raced through my entire body paralyzing myself for a few moments.

It was no secret about the fact I was always getting into trouble one way or another but this was something that actually had me thinking I could not get out of in time. Suddenly the over head lights came on and the urge to squeeze my eyes shut over road my instincts. This just proved how long I had been out of the field and my teeth clenched. It was time to stop playing house.

"Gentlemen it is good to you again." The voice had a edge to it and I remember him as one of the men when I originally woke up in this godforsaken house.