19-♥️Stalker♥️

Hello My Beautiful Ladies👋🥰

Let's start today's chapter👇

H♥A♥P♥P♥Y♥ R♥E♥A♥D♥I♥N♥G♥

~𝐀𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐏𝐎𝐕

He was looking so handsome , we both were busy staring at each other .

"Bhabhi,"Nandini shouted.

We looked away from each other . Nandini came inside the room.

"Bhai bhabhi mom is asking for you both," She said.

"We are coming," I said.

"Ji bhabhi," She said and left.

I took my clutch and went downstairs with him . Everyone sat in the car . In the first car maa ,papa and dadi sat . In second me , ansh , rian and sat. In the third Rudra , naina , chacha and chachi sat , in the last one bhabhi , bhai and nandini sat .

God knows how many car they have of course billionaires . We reached at venue in half an hour . We entered inside . There were so many papprazi which i don't like .

Vidu bhai and uncle aunty came to greet us . We greeted them.

"Ada beta kitni badi hogai meri bachi ," Aunty said.

I smiled at her. She hugged me .

"Happy marriage anniversary uncle and aunty," I said.

"Thank you beta," They said.

Someone Closed my eyes .

"Bhai this trick is so old," I told to rayan bhai.

"Princess how do you know its me?" Bhai asked.

I pinched his nose and said.

"Because i can feel your presence bhai," I said and hugged him .

"Oh hello bhai i am also here," Vidu bhai said.

Rayan bhai and vidu bhai hugged each other. I hugged my parents and dadi . After cake cutting elders were talking to each other . Rayan bhai , vidyut bhai and ansh were busy in talking to each other about buisness things . Guys how much they are workholic i mean in party we comes for enjoying but look at them .

I was going towards rian but a waiter spilled drink on my saree.

"Sorry mam so sorry," He said.

"No no it's ok where is the washroom?," I asked.

"Mam take right then left ," He said.

I nodded and went towards washroom . I felt that someone is following me . I turned but no one was there so, ignoring that i went in the washroom . I cleaned the stain and went outside the washroom . I again felt someone is behind me but again no one was there. I turned to go but someone held my wirst and pulled me towards the room .

I was about to shout but he putted his hand on my mouth . I tried to look at the person but this room was so dark , no source of light was there. I tried to push him but i couldn't . He came close to me and

He whispered in my ear .

"रास आती नहीं अब मेरे लहू को कोई ख़ाक

ऐसा इस जिस्म का पाबंद-ए-सलासिल हुआ मैं "

I froze at my place , this shayari i knew it i knew . That person who kidnapped me in childhood said same shayri to me. No he can't that person no please god no.