𝘕𝘢𝘪𝘭 𝘗𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘩

You watched as your husband painted your toes with your favourite blue nail polish. You watched how focused he was.

He was so focused that he never knew you were admiring his manly features. His eyebrows knitted together as he stared at your toes  and applied the nail Polish.

You blushed. You smiled and loved what he was doing. He sighed and looked up at you.

He caught you staring at him with a dreamy smile. He smiled at you. "Look it's done baby" he said and kissed your cheeks.

You as well as your husband looked at your feet and you were happy that it came properly. "It's so lovely hubby. I like this colour" you smiled and grabbed his cheeks pressing your lips on his. He smiled and kissed you back passionately.

"I love you so much hubby" you said and pulled away. "I love you too my sweetheart" he smiled and pecked your lips.

"Shall i put for your fingernail too?" He asked while he took my hands in his and admired it.
"Ok do it" you said.

He kissed your lips once again. He took a pillow and placed it on your lap. He put your hand on it and started to apply the nail polish.

You scrolled your phone and clicked a few pictures of your husband. You were slowly taking out a video of him.

You placed your phone down and ran your fingers through his hair. He looked up at you smiling. You kissed his head.

He finsihed up one hand and then started with the other hand. You admired your nails and blew on them. Your husband finished off the other hand too. He blew on your fingers. You smiled.

"You are the sweetest husband ever" you told your husband

"You are the sweetest husband ever" you told your husband. He smiled and kissed your hands. You giggled when he kissed your feet.

"These look so pretty baby. Look so beautiful and so hot. This colour definetly suits you" he said while admiring your pretty painted nails.

"Oh yeah they are so vibrant" you said. He nodded. He got the UV dryer and dried your nails.

After it was set he ran his fingers on your nails

After it was set he ran his fingers on your nails. You once again pulled him to you and kissed his lips. Your back pressed against the bed while he hovered on top of you and moved his lips with yours.

After the make out session you guys pull away. He took your hand and kissed them. "I love you h/n" you said "i love you too baby" he smiled and pecked my lips.

"Mhm so what gift do you want since you painted my nails so good even i couldn't do it myself so properly" you said.

Your eyes darted to your husband's to already find him staring at you with a smirk. "Well" he trailed off and bit his lips.

You rolled your eyes and chuckled and straddled his waist. "I'll give you whatever you want" you whispered and kissed his cheek.

He kissed your neck. "You don't have to give me anything Darling" he said. "But i want to" you whined. "Ok ok" he smiled and gave you what you wanted.

He was the perfect husband to you.