𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘵

"Yeah i am so happy that tomorrow is the weekend baby" you smiled while talking to your husband on the phone.

"Yes i know baby. You really need it, because i know that you work day and you don't skip anything" said your husband.

You smiled.

"Ok ok, my boss is standing outside so imma call you later, bye honey i love you" you said.

"Bye i love you too honey, don't forget to come home early today" he said and cut the call.

You placed your phone down and rubbed your neck. You remembered what your husband told you. So you needed to get your work done so that you could leave home early today.

It was around 7 pm and your shift was over. You smiled and got in your car driving home to your husband. You wanted nothing but to sleep in his cozy warm arms.

Your husband on the other hand was planning something for you since so long as he saw you working so hard and waking up so early in the morning. He knew that he needed to set your mind off something and he wanted to do it tonight since the next day no one had work.

You reached home and rang the doorbell

You reached home and rang the doorbell. Within seconds the door was opened out and you found your husband only in his pajamas pant and a smile on his face as he welcomed you.

You hugged him tightly almost feeling like you would pass out in his arms. He hugged you and rubbed your back comfortably. "I missed you baby" you said in a baby's voice, "i missed you too honey. I'm glad you are home" he said and you guys pulled away from the hug.

You leaned in and kissed his lips passionately. He smiled through the kiss. You pulled away and kissed his cheek.

"Sit down here while i bring you some tea" he said. You nodded and sat down on the couch. You drank some water and then your husband handed you a cup of tea.

"Mhm" you moaned as it set relief within you. His eyes darkened. He kissed your head. You smiled and he took your cup. He came back to you and took you to the bedroom.

"Honey take a shower ok and be here don't come out until i say so" he said. You kissed his lips and nodded.

You undressed in front of him and walked inside. There was a bath already prepared for you.