ch 17

Jack's pov

Well it's been a pretty shity time.  My girlfriend or...now ex found out I cheated on her.  My other roommate is missing, and the other is just straight up ignoring me.

I mean I get why, but could they really blame me.  I was stressed and Hellan was just always there unlike Vineca.  I can't even believe it.  I only cheated once and now it feels like everyone's against me!

Whatever I'll just go out with Hellan again.  I think it's best to get fresh air.
(Taxting 'Hellan bff')

-Hey Hel do ya wanna hangout!?

-Sure where to😝(hellan)

-I think we should go to the movies🤔

-Sounds great😁
Which one? 🤔

-We should watch the new 'Agents P&B' 😁

-Sounds great what time?

-How about 4:33

-Yeah sounds great!

It was 3:44 right now so I went to get ready.  Took a shower, ate, got questioned and yelled at by my ex, and left.  I drove and wait for Hellan to arrive.

I hear honking come out of nowhere.  "HEY MAN!  HOW YA BEEN!" "I've been better.  Vinny has been pissy lately about us.  Says she wants to break up."  "Aw man, well atleast you don't have a ball & chain anymore am I right?"

"Ha ha ha, yeah" I say wiping away a single tear.  We both walk in and pay for our tickets and food.  And go into the movie theater.

"I heard some people talking yesterday about this movie.  They said it was awesome as hell.  There were guns and shit." "You don't say?" I say in a questioning tone.

"Yeah I wonder who'll win?" "Me too...".  I just look at her.  Her dirty blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes shining from the light.  Her skin looked smooth and glowed like a beautiful southern peach during the summer.

"Uh...hey would you like to...um go out for dinner after this?"I ask.  She looks at me with wide eyes and blushes a bit.  "Really..." "Yeah, we could go anywhere you'd like." "Uh...sure why not."

In my mind I was doing a victory dance and jumping as if I didn't have any problems in the world.  The movie soon starts and everything's quite except for the screen.

(The movie)

(Timeskip to the end because I'm not finna type all that😑)

The movie soon ends and get out of the theater.  "So I was thinking we could go to 'Shack and Cake' I heard they have the best cake there." "Sounds great let's go!"

We head there and just as she said the cake was amazing.  I at a red velvet cake with some strawberry ice-cream on the side.  While Hellan ate a lava chocolate cake with vanilla ice-cream with chocolate spinkles.

Once we got done we well...Vineca doesn't call me a cheater for nothing.  I didn't get back until the morning to find Donny's and Vineca's stuff packed.

"Uh what's going on why're you guys packin-".  I couldn't finish my sentence before Vineca slapped me.  "HOW COULD YOU!  AFTER EVERYTHING YOU JUST GO OUT SLEEPING WITH THAT HOMERECKING BITCH!"

I just look at her for a moment before I yelled back.  "DON'T CALL HER A BITCH WHEN YOU'RE THE ONE ACTING LIKE THIS!" "OH AND LOOK AT THIS!  NOW YOU'RE DEFENDING HER!  I WAS YOUR GF, AND NOW ALL YOU CAN THINK ABOUT IS HER!"

"NO DUH MAYBE BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T YELL AT ME ABOUT EVERYTHING WHEN IT WASN'T EVEN MY FAULT!" "OH HARDY HAR HAR!  YOU SAY THAT WHEN YOU LITERALLY JUST WENT OUT AND CHEATED ON ME!"

"YEAH I DID WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT!  IT ISN'T LIKE YOU HAVE ANYWHERE ELSE TO GO!" "Actually she's going with me to my family's house."  I just look over at Donny.

"Why don't you hate your parents." "I'm just there until I can move out."-Donny. "So why are you going with him!".

"Because like you said I don't have anywhere else to go, so I decided to go with Donny until I can also get my own place." "Well what next are you leaving to Diana!" I yell turning to look at her.

"No but I will be helping them out with their own places."-Diana.  I just look around at everyone.  No one bothered to look me in the eye.  Donny was just looking at the ground.

"Now that we've got that settled move so me and Donny can leave." Vineca says in a monotone voice.  I move out the way while thay just gathered their things and left.

"Diana what's going on with you and Don." "That's non of your concern.  You should just focuse on your own relationships." She says before you leaves to her room.

I just stand there for a moment before going to the couch and putting on some 'Spondgepop round pants'.  I just focus on that until I get a text.
(Hellan bff)

-hey I had fun last night, can wait to do it again😘

I just look at it and smile.

-yeah can't wait🥰

I put my phone down, and just sigh.  I really have fallen for her.

Words used 871