Chapter Sixxxty-Ate

"We've gathered here today because one of our own has fallen."

"Oh my Oreos, who died?" Scott gasped out.

You were standing in front of the television in the living room of the junior house and on the couch facing you was Steve, Wanda, Bucky, Yelena, Scott, Loki, Val, and Carol. Basically, everyone you could gather last second in the middle of a Wednesday afternoon when a certain someone was in class.

"What did my brother get into now?" Loki sighed, sitting back as everyone else leaned forward, on the edge of their seats and ready to jump into action.

"Nothing, he's in his Shakespeare: Unidentified lecture." Val piped in, shooting him a nasty glare that he just brushed off.

"This isn't about Thor," You told them, and Bucky groaned before it was cut short by Steve's gesture for him to pay attention, knowing why everyone was here, "This is about Pietro."

"Oh no," Wanda cringed, "Did Monica break up with him? He seemed fine yesterday."

"No," You shook your head before they all started talking about the relationship, "I mean, last I heard they were all good – but this is of much dire need!"

"He made a fool of himself. In public." Loki nodded, feeling Pietro's shame, and you gave him a weird look.

"Ew, what? No, he's flunking."

"What?" Wanda gasped and everyone seemed to be just as surprised.

"Yeah, so naturally, I-"

There was a banging on the door and everyone's attentions whipped to it, frozen in their place. You sighed when it happened again, knowing nobody ordered food, so this wasn't going to be good, and you went over to open the door, now face to face with your favorite dean.

"You make house calls?" Bucky asked teasingly, but everyone shut up when Fury sent him a death glare.

"Y/n Parker," His attention was on you now, but you simply confused him by slowly reaching into your pocket for a baby ruth candy bar, offering it to him with raised eyebrows, "You've – what the hell? I don't want that," You shrugged, figuring it was worth a try, and then Scott walked by and took it, needing to get to class, but you gave him a nod, letting him know you'd text him the details because he clearly didn't want to leave without knowing why the dean stopped by, "We need to talk."

"Yelena is seven months long and I'm like really stressed!" You fake sobbed, whining, and he shook his head with a deep sigh, already done with you.

"Your girlfriend isn't pregnant."

"Whoa, way to label her." You scoffed.

"Babe." Yelena groaned.

"I don't care about your relationship status, I'm here because-"

"You're homophobic," You cut him off and Bucky had to cover his mouth, looking away, to stop from laughing, "Doesn't surprise me."

"Did you shoot the science lab's fetal pigs with a tee shirt canon into the boy's locker room yesterday? The students identified you." He asked bluntly and you muttered 'those bitches' inaudibly before you raised your eyebrows in faux surprise with pursed up lips, "That's what I thought – Parker, I can't keep defending you on this shit and one day I am going to kill you."
"Ha! Good one." Val laughed, raising her cup, and he gave her a look.

"He doesn't seem to be kidding." Scott mumbled, lowering her arm slowly.

"I respect a man of his threats." Carol raised her cup towards him, and you were really starting to wonder why you didn't get a drink.