Hazbin hotel

Yn: man that was a long walk I should have got a Taxi (in the back ground Crash Bang Gat our of the road you motherf**kers) on second thought I'm glad I didn't. Sigh
Ok here we go make a good first impression and smile what ever job they offer or not don't make a fuss about it and hey if this does not work out my friends mill, moxx and blits said they where looking for help so (in the back of my head shot that guy and that guy haha we are the best hit men around wright Yn covers in blood ya) no no no not happening please let this work.
Knock knock knock
Yn: looks at the door
Door opens slow then fast
???: Welcome to the hazbin hotel you are going to love it here my name is Charlie and this is vaggie and we are so glade to see another person here so what is your name and how did you get in to hell.
Yn: (so confused) my nam is Yn and I'm not a sinner I'm hell born and I am in need of a job and I saw you Commercial on the vox tv and was hoping that you would have a job opening that I can help with (Yn smiles)
Charlie: oooooh another member for the hazbin work staff ok so what can you do and we will see is we can help.
Yn: haha Charlie you are to sweet to be down here but I am good at cooking and cleaning if ...
Charlie: yes we need a cook we have someone that does cook for you but in shore they would love help so let me get you a room key show you around meet the other people and get you settled in vaggie can you get Yns bags and we will be off.
Vaggie: (reaches for Yn bag but Yn backed up) it's ok I'm not going to hurt you I just want to take your bag.
Yn:No it's nothing against you it's just I can hold my own bag for know thank you though there is some personal stuff in my bag that I don't want anyone to touch but me sorry.
Vaggie:(smiles) that's ok I understand well let's go catch up with Charlie then.
Yn: (that was close)
Vaggie and Yn find Charlie
Vaggie: Charlie is Yn room ready yet
Charlie: yes it is but yn I want you to meet the rest of the staff and Guest.
Yn:ok
Charlie: everyone this is our new staff member Yn. Say hi
Everyone: just stared
Charlie: ok well that's this is Angel dust.
Angel dust: hey Beautiful is your looking for a good time come and fined my (takes Yn hand and kisses it)
Yn: smiles nice to meet you
Charlie: ok there is husk our bartender . Niffty is our housekeeper. Sir pen is another one of our guests like angel. You now vaggie and me and...
???: good evening everyone and who is this a new face it is a pleasure to meet you quit the pleasure (Grabs Yn hand and pulled them in close kissing their hand) and what is your name.
Yn:(nervous) my name is Yn and what is your name (even though you have to be living under a rock not to know the radio demon Alastor)
Alastor: my name is Alastor nice to meet you Yn.
Charlie: now that Yn has meet everyone let get them settled in and rest till tomorrow come along Yn.
Yn: ok nice to meet everyone I look forward to working with you all goodnight.
Charlie and Yn walk up stairs
Charlie: ok Yn here is your new room work start 6:30 and ends at 3:30 and I hope you like staying here with us Yn goodnight.
Yn: thank you Charlie for everything goodnight see you tomorrow.
Charlie leaves
Yn:sigh well that was fun (Yn taking of bag and opens it taking out the egg.) hi baby I hope they where not to loud for you.
Egg: does not move
Yn: sigh I wish you would give me a sign that you are there I know I have tried everything to get you to come out but I promise you I will fine you the perfect dad I can that will love you just as I do love you.
Yn: goes in the bag again and gets cloths out and changes to pJ.
Yn:goodnight