New job

Alarm
Beeeeeeep. Beeeeeeep.  Beeeeeep
Yn Slowly wakes up
Yn: I'm up I'm up stupid alarm clock (turn it off). 5:30
Yn stretches and grabs clothes and heads off to shower to start the day
Yn: that shower felt nice now let see how my little egg is doing.
Yn walks back to there bed
Yn: and how is my little egg.
Egg: silence
Yn: well now that I had a shower and put on some work clothes checked on my egg let's start the day off to the kitchen.
Yn leaves the room Walks to the kitchen but bam
Yn: (bam) ow.
Alastor: you need to watch were you are going.
Alastor death stare
Yn: ( this motherf**ker) ya what ever excuse me then I must be on my way.
Yn turns and locked there door just in case.
Yn walks down the hallway down the stairs to the kitchen.
Yn: sigh ok let's get cooking.
Yn was cooking and felt like someone was watching them.
Yn: why don't you take a picture it will last longer mister strawberry.
Alastors shadow disappears and the real Alastor starts to walk you to Yn
Alastor: Charlie my trust you and the others but I don't there is something you are hiding I don't know what yet but I will find out. ( slowly lifts Yn of the floor by their caller) I don't trust or like you so while you are here expect me to always be behind you.
Yn: (smiles) why behind me so you get a better view back there haha
Alastor: (Stunned) oh you think your funny Huh I'll show you fu....
Beep beep beep
Yn: (smiles) hash browns are done ( wiggles free of Alastor) don't look away you will get a good view when I bend down haha.
Alastor is very angry
Alastor: watch your self Yn I'm not to type of demon you would want to mess with.
Yn: ya I'm so scared f**k off AL and let me work every one will be up soon so out of the kitchen.
Alastor walks out
Yn: (starts shaking) what was I thinking he can kill you with out so much of a though. Well back to cooking.
7:30 Niffty walks in
Niffty: good morning something smells good.
Yn: it's biscuits.
Niffty:(runs around) can I have some now please( big eyes)
Yn: yes but only one and can you wake everyone and tell them Breakfast is ready.
Niffty:(mouth full of biscuit) ok (runs off)
Everyone: food smells good thank you Yn
Yn: welcome please eat all you want for dinner we will be having taco night.
After everyone has eat and cleaned up they go to the din and start with Charlies Redemption games and exercises. And Yn goes up stairs to there room to check on the egg when Yn runs into Alastor again.
Alastor: so we meet again.
Yn: (this asshole again and why is he next to my door was he waiting for me) why are you in front of my door do you need something.
Alastor: yes
Yn:what do you mmmmm....
Alastor pulls Yn to them and....