Road trip

(Things will be different from here on out until we get to Grand festival)

Kojo looked up at the roof and sighs.

Flashback

Ryuko held Kojo up and walked to Satsuki.

Satsuki: What are you doing?

Ryuko looked at Satsuki then Kojo.

Ryuko: I want him to stay with us for now.

Satsuki: What about his friends and his mother.

Ryuko looked at Jolyne, Mako and her family.

Ryuko:....I don't care.

She walked ahead.

Ryuko: He's more important to me than them.

Flashback ends

Kojo sat up and he looked at his phone and grabbed it. He got up and walked towards the bathroom looking around seeing it was different than one he was used to.

Kojo: I bet Mako is worried about me.

Flashback

He thought about Nui glaring at him.

Nui: I hate you....So much.

Flashback ends

Tears fell down his face as he begins to cry and fell to his knees.

Kojo: Nui...

He had a flashback of a younger Nui hugging him from behind laughing as a younger Kojo looked at her and smiled. It cuts back to him crying until he heard the door opened he looked up to see Satsuki looking at him sadly as she walked in and crouches down hugging him.

Satsuki: Let it all out. I'm here for you.

Kojo started to shake for a bit then let the dam burst as he held onto Satsuki and cried.

Kojo: S-She told me she hated me.(Crying) SHE TOLD ME SHE HATED ME(Crying louder.)

Kojo was in a locker room. It's been two days since that faithful day when Kojo found out his sister was alive, but she was different and almost killed him.

Kojo: (Sigh) How are you feeling?

CGR appeared next to him.

CGR: I'm just glad you're okay. Also what are you looking at?

Kojo: Nonon told me she's gotten new clothes made for me and she told me it isn't a kamui or Goku uniform.

He opens the locker door and looks inside of it. He grabbed the clothes and looked at it. 

Kojo: Hm...

He turns it around and saw a star on it. Under it says JOJO.

Kojo: Oh cool.

He saw a note fall down but before it hit the ground CGR grabbed it and looked at it.

CGR: AWWW

Kojo: What?

CGR: To my loving soon to be husband here is a gift for joining our team and becoming one of the us. PS: I love you.

Kojo's eyes widen as his blush gets deeper. He then shakes his head and groans.