Comet Gold is a helluva name.

(So instead of Ryuko going against Satsuki she's actually working with her. This story is going to be a bit different but it will have the same dialogue and Ryuko will be getting Senketsu the same way Satsuki got Junketsu. And everyone with Goku uniform will see the stand. Should have put that out in the bio)

 A teen stood outside of the gates of Honnouji academy and looked up at the school.

???: Honnouji academy huh?

Kojo Joestar

He smirked as he looked up.

Kojo: I'm getting excited something about this makes me think I'm gonna like it here.

The teen walks up to the school but stops and looks up to see a naked dead teen hung up.

Kojo: This is a naked pig who dare to defy Honnouji Academy. Justice has been served. What the hell did you get yourself into Jojo? (Sigh) Doesn't matter....I need to find some answers.

Classroom

Teacher: We have a new student in Class K today. So please welcome Kojo Joestar or in other words Jojo.

A girl waves her hand out to Kojo.

???: Hey, New guy, new guy, new guy-

She kept this going while Kojo talked to the teacher.

Kojo: Uh...is that normal?

Teacher: Yes, her name is Mako Mankanshoku. She's normally like that, I guess that'll be your seat. Enjoy,

Kojo seat down next to Mako as she looks at him with a smile.

Mako: My name is Mako Mankanshoku, it's nice to meet you Jojo.

Kojo: Yeah, you too. That kid who got his ass kicked is this his seat?

Mako: Yep, that kind of thing happens a lot over here. Aw but don't worry you'll get use to it.