Unexpected Problem

(This Opening will have a second version)

(Kojo: Been a while since you talked to your boy Jojo huh? Well let's get ya caught up. So, after coming back it's been A-Ok....besides mom being ever so affectionate.)

Jolyne: TOT MY BABY IS HOME! 

Kojo: -_- Mom I was only gone for two days.

CGR: Yeah, after you almost died.

Kojo: (Eyes widen) CGR You dumbass, are you stu-

Jolyne: AHHHHHHHHHHH-

She held onto him tighter.

(Kojo: -_- Yeah, that. but anyways today is the day of this festival Satsuki and Ryuko are hosting. And I get to meet the woman who made my sister into her grand Couturier. That's what Ryuko has told me.....especially since Nui will be there. But before any of that....Aikuro and my mom are going to explain everything.....also there's another guy with a mohawk named Tsumugu who is pretty intimidating like I'm not scared but dude he gives the look my Grandpa Jotaro gave to people who pissed him off.)

In a room everyone was looking at a screen of Satsuki.

Kojo: So, what's up?

Aikuro: This is a live feed from the hidden cameras I placed around the schools.

Tsumugu: This thing must be pretty big if they got Ragyo Kiryuin coming.

Jolyne: The nerve of this bitch.

Kojo: Who even is she?

Tsumugu: She's the head of the Kiryuin conglomerate and the CEO of Revox. She made it her mission to sell clothing with life fiber all over the world.

We get a close view of Raygo's face.

Kojo: God, I can feel her just staring at me.

Jolyne: She gives that off even when you aren't around her. She's also stronger that Satsuki as well.

Trucks were seen going into Honnouji.

Kojo: Shit, that's a lot of Life Fibers in those trucks. Something not right.

Kojo placed his hand on his chin. 

Kojo: Hey, go to everyone in the stands.

Seeing everyone in the stands talking to each other Kojo saw everyone in suits. His eyes widen.

Kojo: That's her plan.

Aikuro: I know what you're thinking. Yes, by everyone wearing those uniforms with life fibers will be a sacrifice that's what the cultural and the sport grand festival is all about.

Kojo: Shit! 

Kojo looked at Mako who was sleeping on his back.

Kojo: Mako's mom and dad....

Aikuro: I suppose they will too.

Kojo: You know they will.

Kojo thought about Nui stabbing him in the gut. Jolyne saw his expression and grabbed his shoulder.

Kojo: And I'm not going to let that happen!

Kojo crosses his arm as CGR appeared.

Jolyne: (Gasp)

Aikuro: Kojo?!

Kojo: Raygo just signed her ass kicking certificate and it's going to be brutal. How dare she think she can do this to people and get away with it?! She's going to pay.