Tennis ball club vs Comet Gold.

Kojo looked up at Satsuki and Ryuko.

Kojo: You two are going to tell me who killed my little sister.

Satsuki: Kojo Joestar is it? Interesting...then you must be the son of Jolyne Kujo and Thomas.

Kojo: My deadbeat mother and my deceased father has nothing to do with this. 

Kojo then crouches down holding his chest. Ryuko looked a bit worried.

Ryuko: I thought Fukroda didn't damage him...what happened?

Kojo: Damn it...I'm not 100%...I got to go...Welp time to use the famous Joestar technique....

He looks at Mako and runs to her picking her up.

Kojo: NIGERUNDAYOOO MAKOOOOOO!!!!

Sanageyama: How did you let him escape?!

Student: Hey! You were interested to don't look at me like that.

Sanageyama: (Groan) AFTER HIM!!!

Ryuko: Oi!

They stop moving and started to shake slowly looking up at Ryuko who glared. A light shined behind Satsuki.

Satsuki: It's okay dear sister, he'll be back. Soon leave him be till then.

She walks off with Ryuko behind her as they walked off Satsuki looked at Ryuko who looked down gritting her teeth. Satsuki pats her head and hugged her sister.

Kojo opens his eyes and saw Mako sleeping next to him. He then looked around to see he was in a house.

(Kojo: What the hell? How did I get here?)

(???: You were brought here by Mako's father.)

(Kojo: Huh?)

He looks down to see he had bandages on him. He then stopped and realized something.

(Kojo: Who said that....)

He looked up to see Comet Gold looking down at him.

(Kojo: WHAT THE HE-)

(Comet Gold: Why are you troubled master? It is only I.)

(Kojo: You just talked!)

(Comet Gold: Most of my kind could.)

CG looks at Mako sleeping.

(CG: You know, she was worried about you the whole time.)

Kojo looks at Mako who now wrapped her arm around him.

(CG: Though I tried to calm her down she would not listen.)

(Kojo: She can see you too?)

(CG: Correct, matter of fact this whole family can see me...I thought them to be stand users so I threw a punch at each of them....sadly I was wrong.)

CG has a flashback of punch Mako's father and brother threw a wall.

(CG: Though it felt good I still felt bad. Oh speaking of that these are the family members of the Mankanshoku family.)

CG flies over to a man sleeping wildly.

(CG: Mako's father Barazo)

CG flew over a boy.

(CG: Her perverted little brother Mataro.)

And finally a woman sleeping next to Mako's father.

(CG: And her wonderful mother who made sure you were fed and treated me like I was apart of the family Sukuyo. And can't forget about their dog Guts and no not Berserk Guts.)