🐺🐰🐷🥟🐿️🐶🦊

*🐰 pov*

As soon as I got home I had to tell the others about this blond fluffy Omega.

🐰: Guy you will never believe this!

🐷: What?!

🐶&🦊: You find a fourth cat?

🐿️: A gift for me?

🥟: I'm going in the air fryer?

🐺: Guys calm down, geez. Let him say whaf he was going to say.

🐷🥟🐿️🐶🦊: Yes Hyung

🐰: as I was saying before everyone except for Channie hyung rudely interrupted me..... I saw this Omega who is literally a day younger than Han with blue eyes and also get this. He's Australian like our hyung!

🐺: Wait really?

🐰: Yes!

*No one's pov*

Chan couldn't believe that their was another Australian like Minho was saying.... How could that be unless.. he had to be special! That means he's either meant for one or more person... But who's the person... The only one currently not with someone is Hyunjin. That's who he must be paired with, right? That just made sense to them. But still they all decided in that moment that they all want to talk to this boy.

_________________________________________________

I'm really sorry for the shortest chapter ever! I kinda ran out of what to write. But right now it's looking like two updates per week depending on what I'm doing throughout the week. Anyways, I hope you all are doing well. If your reading this story, I hope you are enjoying it. I'm also probably going to start another story but if I do, I'll most likely post, so you know what days are updated for the stories.

Oooo also, I know about the boycott, but skzs stage for the concert! They were literal fire as always! Before you ask, no I did not watch the live stream, I watched it mainly on Instagram, TikTok, and Instagram in little snipbits.

Anyways, have an amazing day today, tomorrow, and the day after that, and the very next day, and so on!