plan soulmate 🥟🐥

Chan brought over Hyunjin to Felix's family house. Hoping that Felixs heat will stop and the same for Hyunjins rut.

But they have to place Hyunjin inside Felixs room in order for that to happen. Well this is going to take some time....

After John (in case you forgotten that is Felixs father) finally convinced Hyunjin to go in, all they had to do is wait. As they figured the two would get to know each other first then do what has to be done in order for their cycle to be done.

*Inside Felix's room*

🥟: hi

🐥: hi

🥟: so... We should probably get to know each other....

🐥: Yeah, we definitely should

The two talk until they basically know a little too much about each other but at least they finally know each other enough to know what they have to do.

(No, it's not going to be smut, but it is going to a mating mark by bitting so if you do not feel like reading such a thing, just skip to the end. But honestly I'm not going to go into detail)

The two kiss for a little while till they need oxygen (because who doesn't). Then they finally decided that they are ready for their mark. They slowly but Lovingly nuzzle their noses into each other scent glands and slowly mark each other. Then they gladly lay down beside each other and fall asleep.

_________________________________________________

So sorry to keep you all waiting for this update! I was trying to think of what to put honestly. It was mainly the title that took me some time to think about. But some exciting news in my life, my bestie and I are doing a kpop picnic!!! I'm so excited for it! We are even going to try and coordinate our outfits! Eeee! Anyways, thank you all for the support over this story! I really do hope you all are enjoying it. And as always I hope you all have an amazing day/evening! 💙