Heat 🐥 pt2 & Rut 🥟

Felix's heat is still being a pain, but one thing is, he now knows it's basically because of Hyunjin and when they meet because of the two being soulmates.

As for his heats, he hates the feeling of slick down his legs, constantly feeling hot, the stomach cramps, and being pretty needy. He's hoping it'll all be done soon, but he has a feeling that his heat won't go away till he's around his soulmate again. Just... How is he supposed to be around him when his soulmate is in his rut?That's one thing that he thought no one thought about.

Although at Chan's house things were much different.

🥟: What do you mean he's my soulmate?!

🐺: That's the only reason why your rut and his heat hit early. Besides your the only one not mated out the seven of us. It makes sense.

🥟: yeah but still, it makes no sense to me.

🐺: I know, at least your rut isn't bad

🥟: true, do you think it'll end when we're around each other again?

🐺: I'd hope not but that's a possibility.... I've never seen this happen... Except Felixs Mum has!

🥟: huh?

🐺: I'll explain later I need to call his Mum now!

Chan left Hyunjin in his own completely confused.

🐺: Miss Lee

Lina: Chris! You know you can call me Mum, but what seems to be the matter?

🐺: well.... When I was intruding Felix to the seven other people I live with, which I did tell him that one is unmated, he kinda found his soulmate...

Lina: is it the unmated one?

🐺: Yes, I don't know what to do. I know Felix's heats tend to be really bad before now, I presume, but I don't know if they have ti be together or not...

Lina: Chris, sweetie. Your right about Felix's heat and the two of them are going to have to be together because that means that they have to mark each other as mate. I know it's only been three days but they need to soon otherwise it could get much worse. You know about mine and Felix's father story...

🐺: Yeah, should I bring Hyunjin there, his rut isn't to bad currently.

Lina: Yes, I think that'd be best for the two to be here. You should also stay the night so we can keep an eye on the two.

_________________________________________________

Sorry for such a slow update, I believe this is the longest chapter but hopefully the next one will be even longer... There might be some slight smut so I'll just put a warning label on the next one. I'm also so sorry about how fast it's moving. I just didn't want it to be too slow, you know? Anyways I hope you all enjoyed it and enjoy your day or night. 💙