Chan's house

*🐺 pov*
I started to wonder if Felix would show up and what'd he think about the others when he came over.... Oh gosh.... Also I don't even remember his voice even being that remotely deep... Then again it's been a long time since we've seen each other.

Chan's door bell rings, obviously rung by the younger Aussie.

Chan answers the door and of course let's Felix in.

🐥: So sorry if I was I starting to make you worry. I was helping mum with some things and lost track of time to be honest.

🐺: Don't worry about it mate! I know when it comes to helping your Mum you help her right then and there. Also to let you know I live with six other boys. Three are alphas and three are omegas. But one of the alphas is unmated.

🐥: That's a lot of information at once...

🐺: Sorry, I didn't think about that

🐥: no, no it's fine. Just that's a lot to process.

🐺: Yeah, sorry again. Um... Would you like to meet them? I know that you just got here but I figured it'd be the best so they don't just randomly pop in while we are in the middle of talking.

🐥: Sure, that sounds great *smiles*

🐺: Well you already know me and Minho. Let me take you to Changbin since you don't know him.

🐥: Minho lives with you?

🐺: Yep!

🐥: Wow!

_

Felix had finally met all but one... Chan honestly had no clue how the two would react to each other since neither were mated with anyone. But he knew he had to do it.

🐥: Chris didn't you say you lived with six people?

🐺: Yeah

🐥: Then why did I only meet five?

🐺: we are about to meet the sixth person. Don't be impatient their little dragon (yes! A cute nickname. I did get it from a different wattpad but I forgot the name of it 😭. If I find it I will tag them)

🐥: okay, sorry

🐺: it's okay.

The two finally make it to Hyunjins room and Chan knock softly, as he is known to paint and Chan didn't want him to mess up on his painting.

Hyunjin opens his door to reveal the two Aussies.

🐺: Hyunjin this is Felix. Felix this is Hyunjin.

🥟: Hello

*🥟 Pov*
OH MY GOSH! THIS IS WHO MINHO WAS TALKING ABOUT?!?! HE'S BEAUTIFUL!

🐥: Hi

*🥟 Pov*
UM... WHAT DEMONIC VOICE JUST CAME OUT OF THIS TINY OMEGA?!?!?! I WAS DEFINITELY NOT EXPECTING THAT VOICE FROM HIM BUT OH MY GOSH HE'S BEAUTIFUL. I really shouldn't be staring at him but I really couldn't help it. He also had beautiful freckles and blue eyes? Blue eyes!?!? That's unusual....

*🐥 Pov*
This must be the unmated alpha Chris was talking about! OH MY GOSH HE'S BEAUTIFUL! Felix do not stare 🫣 wait he's staring back...

🐺: Earth to Felix and Hyunjin

🐥&🥟: Sorry

🐺: It's fine. Anyways I'm hungry what about you Felix?

🐥: Yes!

🐺: Have you had bimbimbop yet?

🐥: No

🐺: Then it's settled! We are getting bimbimbop for dinner!

🐥: Alright!

_________________________________________________

HYUNLIX MET!!! Do you guys, as in everyone reading this, think it was rushed or definitely about time? Anyways I hope you enjoyed the chapter! It was definitely longer than my past one's for sure! Anyways you guys have an amazing day or night! 💙