the second encounter 🐺

*🐺 pov*
I wondered if I was going to meet this guy that Minho was talking about. If I think correctly he could be Hyunjins soulmate/mate as he hasn't found his yet and the rest of us have. The only way to truly figure that out is to get those to meet... But if they do and they are mates and then they aren't around each other they will experience the worst rut and heat... Or is that when they are together? Pfff what I thinking anyway. I just need to get groceries and head home to the others. I really don't need to play Cupid.

Chan Heads into the grocery store and runs into Felix.

*🐥 Pov*
I just headed into the store before I got ran into by someon- wait!? CHRIS!

🐥: Sorry

🐺: what are you saying sorry about? Wait, Felix?!

🐥: Yep!

🐺: OH MY GOSH! What are you doing here? I thought I'd only see you on holidays.

🐥: My entire family moved here because the doctors back in 'stralia said that I was a special Omega but they couldn't find out why but here in Korea they can.

🐺: I forgot that they called you a special Omega back home. But I'm so glad your here! Have you found out anything yet about you being special?

🐥: I have actually...

🐺: You have?

🐥: Yeah only a couple of days ago but we haven't really found out much about it....

🐺: Why don't you come over to my house later and we can talk about it in private instead of public?

🐥: that sounds great Chris

The two finish their shopping and go to their respective houses. Once Felix gets home Chan text's Felix the address for the two of them to meet later.

_________________________________________________

I feel like this was a horrible chapter. But it would of been funny if I would of let the random emojis stay there that my keyboard wanted to add. Anyways as always have an amazing day or night, what ever time it is for you.