Heat 🐥

Several hours has passed and Felix is now sure he is in heat. As he finally had figured that out his sisters were already asleep so his only choice was to go to his Mum.

Felix: Mum?

Lina: Yes?

Felix: My heat just started

Lina: Shoot, I don't think we have anything in the house for it. Unless your sisters do?

Felix: Their both asleep and I really didn't want to wake them...

Lina: Aww Felix love, don't be afraid to wake them up if it's about this.

Felix: but Mum...

Lina: Lix, you know you can wake them. Now let's go.

Felix: Yes Mum.

The two got Rachel and Olivia up.

Rachel: Let me guess, his heat?

Lina: Yes

Rachel: I'll run to the store and see if they have anything fluffy since he hasn't unpacked all his boxes.

Olivia: I'll text you if his condition worsens

Rachel: Alright. Thank you Mum for waking us. Lix, I'll get as many things as I can for you.

Rachel gets anything fluffy she can get her hands on for Felix. But she sees something that is entirely Felix, a blue fluffy bed set, pj's, pillows, and stuffed animals! Just what Felix needs and its in his favorite color. Just as she was about to check out she realized that she forgot some compressions for Felixs stomach. So she has to go to the pharmacy of the store and get them.

Pharmacist: Hello, how can I help you?

Rachel: Hi I'm here to get some compressions

Pharmacist: for heat?

Rachel: Yes

Pharmacist: what type of omega?

Rachel: Healer

Pharmacist: Healer?! Gosh I don't know if I have any- nevermind I have plenty. How many days does the heat last?

Rachel: uh... A week if I remember correctly....

Pharmacist: here you go

Rachel takes the compressions now specially for Felix, goes to check out, and of course heads home. Not expecting the condition Felix is already in.

Felix was already drenched in sweat and cramping. So Rachel practically knew that if they even tried giving him food at this state it'd just come back up. But given his state it does take long for Rachel to swap out all his bedding for the blue fluffy ones ,got him situated in bed with the compression on his stomach, and made sure he was comfortable.

Rachel: Lix, if you need anything, text me please

Felix: *just simply nods*

Rachel then heads heads out of his room.

*Felixs pov*
I absolutely hate my heat, it is the worst thing to go through each month but this compression feels better than any other compression I've used. But my phone keeps going off.

*Felixs text message*
Chris: Felix I need to know something
Chris: Hello?
Chris: F
Chris: E
Chris: L
Chris: I
Chris: X

Felix: What is it Chris?
Chris: Did your heat hit early?
Felix: Yes, how'd you know? Or well more of why do you want to know
Chris: well Hyunjin, the one you met who's unmated....
Felix: yes?
Chan: His rut hit early and that usually only happens when you meet your soulmate

*Felix pov*
SOULMATE!?! THAT MAN WHO IS STUNNING IS MY SOULMATE?!?

_________________________________________________

As much as I hate leaving you all on a cliffhanger but this is already so long and I would love to make this as long as possible, maybe. Anyways I hope you all enjoyed the chapter! I also hope you all have a great day or evening. 💙