"V, please..."

Really fucking short chapter, I apologize
————

Victoria looked out the window, watching the stars and moon as she awaited the return of her fellow-human loving friend.

She craved to see her lover, and maybe even hug him close, take his entire being into her claws and gently fold it.

As soon as the male knocked on her door and entered, she turned to Nikolai, hun nodding in approval.

Though his conserned and saddened look caught her off guard.

"What? Did Jen say something messed up to you again?" V questioned, almost tempted to bare her fangs towards the leader if she dare do so.

"No. Just.. I have some crap news." He spoke with worry.

It's not the N didn't want to tell the others, but cuz he had to. He was worried that if Jenny had found out, V him and Uzi would be trapped and forced to leave the general space.

Leave Uzis dad behind wondering if he will ever find his daughters who's close to being announced officially dead.

Oh the pain for the old man..

"So? What is it?" She said with confusion.

"So.. long story short, me and Uzi uh.. yeah.. and I bit her.." he felt awkward even telling another person of his and his girlfriend's actions in bed, but worse when the bite was announced.

"N? Oh god.. no no... we can't have this happening, N! Why?.." she said with worry in her voice.

"We can't tell Jennifer.." he said, a glare on his face despite the panic V was clear to show.

"We will have to! She needs to know or WE will face the. Consequences N!" She half yelled, her fangs baring towards the other.

"But- I don't want Uzi to run away from her father. Her town. Her friends." He attempted to reason with her, despite knowing this reasoning wasn't right. That this reasoning wasn't correct. She didn't have many, and even those said friends weren't looking for her.

"There's no helping it N! We have to! We have to tel her! Or what? If she finds out she knows we may aswell be hiding another human damnit!" She practically yelled.

"V, please-"

"I'm going to see Thad" she yelled before spreading her wings and flying down to the house next door.

Though in the silence of the room, N could only stare. He was shocked she reacted so harshly towards him, yet... had a nagging feeling.

One that felt gut turning and horrible as the sound of heeels clicking agains wood stopped right behind him.

"What was that about a bite?"