"Im scared.."

Really short chapter, sorry!!
————

Uzi had been surrounded by books ever since she been tied in the room, N being in the corner at all times with one, and even would ask her odd questions.

"Do you think... your hieght might be a genetic mutation?" He asked almost confidently, watching as Uzi's face had twisted into a look of confusion.

"...no?" She looked about, trying to avoid any more weird questions about mutation.

"Fair. You're not 4'0." He stared back into the book, seeming annoyed.

She could only watch, blankly staring at him. It felt almost as if it were back when she would throw and hit him with heavy objects, and teased him.

But this time, the annoyance wasn't from him trying to brainwash her, but rather the odd questions he would suddenly ask her.

Things about her hieght, possible diseases, any genetic mutations or genetic patterns.

It felt odd, and strange for her, especially with the sudden ask of random things.

"Ugh- you'd be a... bat like vampire from all these little signs." He randomly spoke, making Uzi question.

"..are you you really gonna turn me?.." her voice came out quiet, almost as if she was about to cry. She didn't truely want him to hear those words, no. She wanted him to ignore her entirely.

"...I don't have a choice, Uzi." His voice came out soft, and the shut of his book could be heard as he made his way beside her.

He put a hand on her shoulder, looking down upon the pitiful sight before him.

The chain that was now around her neck and tied to his bed post in a most certainly confusing way. Her hands had been tied behind her back, and legs were free, sitting over the edge on his bed.

It made him cringe to the sight of her. Sad, pitiful, and depressed.

"Im scared.." her voice shook under the pressure of his eyes.

"I am too..." he sat next to her, his hand going to her back.

"What about my dad?.." she finally looked up to him, eyes full of a pleading look as if hoping it would set her free.

"If ya do turn.. we will make sure he and others won't question your where-bouts." He admitted, feeling rather bad for it.

"..so what you're saying is, I'm stuck here?" She could only feel a shiver down her spine just before being brought into a hug.

His skin was cold, and had felt smooth still against her. His lips were pressed to the side of her head, in an almost comforting kiss.

He felt too afraid to say it, much too afraid to dare speak of it.

"Yes..."