"Mine.."

2000 woods long chapter, have fun guys
————

He approached, tail swishing violently as his body was infront of the embarassed woman.

He pulled her into his lap, nipping at her lip and kissing her. She quickly accepted, just to feel one of his hands roam down to her ass, caressing it through her panties.

She let both hands roam up to his neck, caressing the Adams apple gently, pulling away to stare up at him.

Bright yellow eyes stared her down, analyzing, almost as if wondering how he could pry a moan from her lips, and make her beg for more before getting to the real action. Yet he held onto his sweetness, wanting to keep her safe, yet wanting to ravish her, and ruin whatever purity remained in her.

He then rolled over, pinning her to the bed, just to force his way to her neck. He nipped playfully, earning whines, before a kiss to each miniature mark was given.

She pulled at the hem of his sweats after seeing a buldge poking out, almost eager to start the action early, but he wasn't yet.. he had plans.

She was stopped, large thin hand with claws holding onto her arm, just for him to bring it up and kiss his lovers hand.

"Mind getting on the ground?" He demanded, his voice cold, deeming, yet still asking it as a question rather than a demand.

She obeyed, sitting in front of the bed, on her knees as she watched him, his smirk growing at the scene before him.

His pretty girlfriend, sitting before him on her knees, staring up at him eagerly.

"Yknow.. I wondered what that pretty little mouth of yours could do. Wanna find out?" He questioned, watching her face brighten with a red shade he loved to see.

"Are.. you implying I.." she trailed off, too embarassed to finish the simple yet explicit sentance. Her lover placed a hand on the side of her neck, lightly holding onto it as if choking her, yet letting her breathe.

"Suggesting you get the chance to get a mouthful of it?" She spoke, signalling towards his pants. "Yes, I am.."

He saw how her eyes darted towards the implied area, nervous. He could see the gears turning in her head. She was scared she may mess up, that he won't like it. As if reading her mind, he chuckled to her frozen figure.

"If you obey, I'll make sure to give ya a treat." He placed his hand in the side of her head, her eyes darting up to meet his, just to rush back down.

She nodded before speaking up, head leaning into his hand. "..I'll try." She managed out.

He pulled down his pants and garments from under, the large organ springing out, shocking her.

He grabbed hold of her hand, bringing it to his member, and guiding her into a soft rythem of stroking it. "Gotta get used to it first."

He did this out of care.. to not scare her.. he wanted her used to all of him, to not scare her with anything, even if it was his large sex organ.

He bit down on his lip to the feeling of her hand against his sensitive skin, making him almost want to shove her head down to make her deep throat him.

"Good girl..." he mumbled, trying to not release any moans, as if it'd embarass him further than he already felt seeing her staring at his length eagerly.

It didn't take too long for her to place her lips at the tip, making the anticipation for him even more.

"Fuck.. Uzi.." he growled. She looked up at him innocently, licking the tip lightly to only see her face lightly scrunch to the salty taste it had. It was unusual, and deffinently something she needed to get used to.