Part-4

"Spread love
everywhere you go. ..."🥰
___________________________________________

Location:Taehyung's mansion

In Tae's mansion when the car arrived at mansion Mrs

In Tae's mansion when the car arrived at mansion Mrs.kim came out to welcome the new couple .But already tea had came to his room without jungkook.
Mrs.kim said "Where is jungkook,why are you coming alone?"

Tae literally groaned and answered "Mom he is not lisa to welcome him home".he said and left to his room.

Later on jungkook Mrs.kim completed the rituals of their family and took jungkook inside the mansion.At the first sight Mrs.kim started to like the younger so much. Then Mrs.kim ordered Tae to jungkook take bridal style to his room but our stubborn Tae rejected and our bunny jumped on his back and finally Tea took him to room🤭

As soon, as they entered the room Tae left to freshen up .Jungkook started to see the Tae room he was full shocked to see lisa picture occupied in his room fully.He smriked and said to himself "Tae only belongs to me,only jungkook will be beside Tae not others".

"Son,your food I think you didn't ate anything from morning."A sudden voice came entering the room it's non other than Mrs.kim. The younger said "Yes ,mom I am hungry" Mrs.kim came and sat in front of the younger and started to feed him. Jungkook even didn't blink his eyes even once ,his eyes started tearing up.Mrs.kim worriedly asked "What happened jungkook , why are you crying baby?"

But jeon, didn't said anything he mumbled himself "I saw mother love, in you mom". After feeding jungkook Mrs.kim left the room and jungkook started his work to burn all the photos of the lisa . At that time Tae came out of washroom and he was shocked to he'll.
"Why are you burning all the pictures, how dare you to burn my lisa picture?"He angrily spoted like angry bird .

But it didn't effect on jungkook he answered"My courage?? Didn't you seen my courage 4 hrs ago ...... now what you want to see tell me? I will show you..."
He shamelessly spoke🤭

Now it's our Tae turn to start fight " whatever you do ,you can't erase lisa picture here ,in my heart" he stressed last line which made jungkook literally angry .

"If I want ,I can erase her from the world , it is not big deal for me baby , but I am not like her , who will masquerade with people's love for their money , she presented like a angel infront of you for money , but I am presented me in front of you what I am bub, because jungkook don't know to cheat like lisa " jungkook literally said in one breathe .

"Yes ,you don't know to cheat but you know to destroy the people's life" Kim said . But you know what , I love you . the younger said .
but I hate you jungkook !! You are curse to my life the elder said .
"But you are blessings for me".jungkook said . Tae sighed and went out of the room , after few minutes he came and layed on the bed .Suddenly jungkook came and layed on Tea's chest which made him to groan in anger .

"WHAT IS THIS, GO AWAY FROM ME" the elder said . "I want nothing from you like husband's right .I just wanted to sleep peacefully in your chest" the younger said.

"No don't touch me ,with your dirty hands " the elder groaned but jungkook didn't listened to him and jungkook forcefully lyed on the Tea's chest .

Tae pushed jungkook away from him hardly and by hitting of the bed corner jungkook's forehead got cut and it started to bleed 🥺.

Teahyung rolled his eyes but it didn't effect him , he decided to go out of the room . "Tae stop now, I am that much disgusting Haa???? Why you pushed me?? Jungkook spoke . "Yes you are so much disgusting that I don't want to see you "Tae spoke . But our stubborn jungkook didn't listened and slept on Tae's chest , Tea didn't have any chance. So they slept like this , there night went like this.