Part-12

"The morning steals upon the night, melting the darkness."♥️

Let's hope darkness will fade away in our kookie life ...........

Next morning:

Jungkook woke up with a bad headache and thought
"how did I reached home?? Yesterday I was outside naa???"
Then he took the shower and went to kitchen and made breakfast for everyone ... Today for surprise jungkook dressed up so nicely for the first time.

 Today for surprise jungkook dressed up so nicely for the first time

Ignore the water bottle in his hand..

Then he gave breakfast to Mr and Mrs.kim and went to wake up tea.....
"Wake up tea , it is already 10.30 you are still sleeping ".He said
By listening jungkook voice tea woke up and looked at jungkook carefully for the first time because he didn't looked jungkook carefully..By seeing jungkook he thought what a beautiful eyes 👀, lips and beauty . Then jungkook waved is hands then tea realised it was jungkook and simply went to washroom to freshen up...

Then they both came down and saw jungkook's grandpa was taking with Tea's parent's.
Then jungkook hugged his grandpa and greeted him and grandpa asked tea
" How are you young man?" But tea didn't answered him he simply gave a tight smile .

Mrs.kim started to speak "It has been 2 months of your marriage, you both didn't went to your honeymoon ?"
By listening to this tea was shouted in angry " why , no not even in my dream!!". But grandpa interfered and said " look son, I haven't gifted anything for your wedding, so I am gifting you both the honeymoon package "
So both of them agreed.

Next day :

Then went Phuket in Bangkok in flight .
Jungkook didn't want to go to Phuket because of water because it is only weakness of him. He lost his uncle in the sink of deep water . So he didn't want to go there but teahyung took him willingly..They reached Phuket and took rest that day.

Next morning.

Teahyung woke up early and got ready to go to beach .Jungkook woke and asked tea " Where are you going?" Tea answered with poker face " I am going to beach " . Jungkook was hell scared by listening the word beach . He told tea to not to go there but tea was hell angry and shouted on him " You think I will listen to your words , you think I am your puppy that I will do everything you say ?" By listening this jungkook camly said " No , You can go now " .But I will come with you just give me 5 minutes .

After that jungkook and teahyung went to beach and jungkook took a jeep to drive . Tea and kookie looked cute together and tea was enjoying the beach view and jeep ride and jungkook was looking at tea with heart eyes .
Then tea asked " Do you want to eat ice cream?"
Jungkook answered with shocked expression " hmm".
Then tea brought two ice cream theg both ate the ice cream and went to there hotel room.

Jungkook was lying on teahyung's chest and circling on his chest with his finger but tea was seeing Lisa's picture in the phone..
By seeing tea jungkook asked " Tea are you seeing Lisa's picture " . Teahyung answered " Yes I am seeing Lisa's picture what will you do will you kill her ??"

"NO her death is not in my hand I can't kill her .... whatever tell me one thing tea, if I die you will be happy right?" Jungkook questioned for this tea want to answer yes but he didn't answered it .
Instead of it he changed the topic " why are you circling on my chest I can't able to sleep" jungkook got up and went to balcony.

When jungkook went to balcony teahyung couldn't able to sleep he thought to himself " why I can't able to sleep when jungkook went when I was sleepy just a minute ago " teahyung was about to go to balcony but jungkook came in storm speed and slept on bed while hugging tea . Tea was shocked now " wow I am sleepy now , what magic you did jungkook " . He thought in his mind and they went to thier dreamland .

Let's see what happen next in their life...

___________________________________________

A/N pov:

Sorry muffins because of my exam schedule I can't able to write story when I get free time I will upload it . Here is new part I hope you all liked the story.

Thank you ♥️

Your author : Selene [moon].
___________________________________________