Part-14

After their college and hospital duty teahyung And jungkook were going home in car that time lisa called teahyung And said " Tea my marriage got fixed and that boy is more rich then you...."

Tea was in shock that he can't process anything . Jungkook called tea but he didn't hear anything .

"Tea are you upset?" jungkook asked tea but tea didn't said anything .jungkook continued Lisa's marriage known? That's why you are upset naa??
But listening this words tea spoke " Are you mind reader or what? How do you known everything ?". It's magic I won't say to you jungkook said ......

After a gap of silence jungkook again spoke " Well tea you have ever thought lisa didn't loved you she only loved your money??" By listening this words tea got angry and said jungkook to get out of the car . Jungkook didn't agreed so teahyung forcefully made jungkook to get out car and he drived somewhere living jungkook in the middle of the road .

Then jungkook gone home by alone bur he saw teahyung didn't reached home yet . So he waited and planned to say sorry as he hurted tea by his words .

Teahyung came home at 1am .When he opened his room door he got surprised . The whole room was decorated by candles and 'SORRY ' was written on the floor with rose petals .It was looking so beautiful. Suddenly jungkook hugged tea from behind.

'I LOVE YOU' jungkook said .

Tea angrily shouted on jungkook leave me. But our stubborn jungkook didn't listened so he got tight slap from tea. jungkook by holding his cheeks he clamly said " I said sorry because by my word you got hurt and I know you didn't ate anything...... No go and freshen up I will serve food " .
Tea got shocked After I slapped him he camly replied to me... Teahyung said he won't eat food .

But jungkook didn't listened so he grabed teahyung to kitchen and made him to eat. Teahyung started to eat the food he didn't even asked whether jungkook eat the food or not. Suddenly he noticed that jungkook keep staring at his face..
Teahyung spoke : Hey don't you have any work? Whenever I see you , you just keep staring at me ? What do you get from my face?

Jungkook in mind: My paradise!!

Then jungkook said to teahyung
"Feed me ,It's your punishment for slapping me".

Teahyung evily smriked and he put chilli in the food and feed him after knowing that jungkook can't eat spicy food but jungkook didn't said anything he silently ate the food . After finishing the food jungkook grabed teahyung collar and he kissed on teahyung lips and left him after biting his lips.

Teahyung shouted "OMG ! vamiper husband !! It's bleeding may be ".

" I love you but that didn't means I won't punish you for your mistakes " jungkook said.
After teahyung went to sleep but jungkook couldn't sleep so he took teahyung's guitar and went to rooftop and started to sing forgetting all his pains .

"Hold on..... I still want you.....
Came back . I still need you ......
Let me take your hand , I'll make it right....
I swear to love you ,
All my life.....
Hold on I still need you~...."

After ending the song jungkook turned back and saw teahyung behind him..

"Tea" ........

" You know how to sing also ?? Wow great " teahyung said .

" Any doubt tea ? "

"Whatever it's too late come let's go and sleep " .....
Then both went to their room and both went to thier dreamland.....

___________________________________________

A/N pov :

Here it is new part of this story...
Hi muffins how are you all... ♥️
I think you all are fine .....

Sorry for late updates 😅

If you are not OK then see this pic you will really be OK

If you are not OK then see this pic you will really be OK. Let's hope you will all meet jungkook like caring partner one day........

Love you all ♥️

Your author : Selene [moon]

________________________________________