Part-13

Next morning 🌄:

Next day both couples got ready and went to beach ,but our bunny was scared of water and then he asked tea but tea started tease him " You have water pobhia na that why you are not coming , you also have fear and weakness na jungkook " he started to tease but kookie didn't answered.

Then they started to walk and they came in high place by walking .... There was no people around and tea started his drama to test our bunny .....

Tea started to drown in the water as he feel in water willingly and jungkook but tea didn't know jungkook don't know swimming. But our jungkook didn't think much about him next moment he jumped into water to save tea but it was too late jungkook drank so much
water 😔 .....

Tea took jungkook out of water and shaked him please get up jungkook don't scare me he told but for is unfortunate jungkook didn't get conscious .Tea took jungkook in bridal style and hurriedly went to hospital.

After checking the jungkook for sometime the doctor came and said to tea " Jungkook have a water phobia and he is in depression and he is mentally suffering .....he is mental patient.... and now he drank too much water if he didn't came conscious in 24 hours he will go to coma and we can't do anything......

By listening this tea got tears in his eyes and he thought " why? Jungkook loves me so much he even didn't cared his life"

He started to hallucinate him again and again and remembered jungkook's word that he said to tea " if I die you will be happy right ?" .

That teahyung Who prayed for jungkook's death now he is praying for jungkook's life wow ....

After 13 hours jungkook came into consciousness and called tea .

[ I will write jungkook conversation in normal and Tea's in italic]

" Tea , Tea where are you?"

"I am here jungkook "......

"Are you okay tea you didn't get hurt na please tell me tea".

Tea in mind : why he loves me so much? After so many incident and hate how can a person loves this much?

Jungkook said in crying voice: please Tea say anything did you get any hurt.

"Shut up , just shut up, if you say one more word I will slap you hard !! When you don't know how to swim why you jumped in the water to save me? "

"Then what should I do? Should I push you to death Haa?? "

" You know me that much ? And you don't know that I know how to swim??"

"I know tea but I thought you can't swim when you fell from that much high!!"

Tea in mind : Why you love me that much??

Jungkook in mind: Without you this jungkook couldn't imagine tea.

[End of conversation]

After 3 days jungkook got discharged from hospital and he was getting ready to go to church as it was his uncle death anniversary and every year on this day he goes to church and pray nobody knows it only teahyung came to know about this matter and teahyung knows it today.....

By seeing this side of jungkook teahyung become more curious to know about jungkook more.. slowly teahyung heart started to melt for jungkook..... They spent 3 more days in Phuket and returned to korea ...

Jungkook bought too much gift for everyone ........Days was passing like this jungkook again started to go to college in this time Tea's best friend's jin and suga had got close to jungkook. They started to treat jungkook like their own small brother.... and jungkook gang [ joon, jimin, hobi]also came to see him often in college and here they become friends with Tea's friends. But for our joon and suga, they started to like jin and jimin ..... and for teahyung
Jungkook's crazy love had became a habitual.......

________________________________________

A/N povs:

Here is new part I hope you will like this part and I really loved this part very much while writing it .....

Let's see what happen next in jungkook's life will tea accept his love and give him a chance or not and our new lovers suga and namjoon will be able to say their love to their loved ones or not let's see in the next until they stay safe ...

I literally happy that you all started to like my story and started to comment on it keep encouraging like this .........

Keep encouraging by reading my stories
Thank you all ♥️ for your supports muffins.

Love you all ♥️

Sleep well 😴 have a tight and Good sleep byee let's meet in next part ♥️

Your author : Selene [moon] 🌙🌚

___________________________________________