Part-19

[Flashback]

When jimin came and told grandpa that jungkook had been shot, grandpa had an heart attack because jungkook got kidney operation 15 days ago and now he had been shot and grandpa couldn't accept it, he died that moment.

[Flasback end]
___________________________________

In present :

Jungkook is shouting at everyone like a crazy man " why are you all crying? My grandpa is not dead? Why are you all saying like this ? You want do die in my hands haa?? And you both why are you here ? Tae say them to go out?"

" calm down brother " namjoon said .

But he is not listening to anyone . "Tae plss say it is not true "jungkook said.. "No it's true jungkook grandpa died" Tae said ..... jungkook didn't believed him, so he jerked Taehyung's hand went out hospital like a carzy person .

By leaving everyone , he went to jeon families graveyard and he saw his grandpa name beside his granmothers graveyard ... seeing this he again started laughing crazily.....

"Selfish, everyone is Selfish.... you are also Selfish grandpa .... After all you are the father of Mr.jeon... you know I can't leave without talking to you, without seeing you . Why you did this? Is it right ??grandpa please come to me I can't leave without out ...... please come to me .....why you left me?? Grandpa......"

Jungkook screamed his heart out touching his grandpa's tomb..

"I CAN'T LEAVE WITHOUT YOU GRANDPA " saying this he layed on his grandpa's tomb equally ..... After a few while Tae and his hyungs came and took him to Tae's house.

Like this 3 months passed.

Jungkook didn't even came out his room , he didn't cried not even laughed not even talked with anyone ...He became a living deadbody 🥺[my kookie ] . If Tae feed him forcefully he will otherwise not .....tae now started to miss his old dangerous jungkook. Who always stares at him like no tomorrow, who used to sleep on his chest every night, and used to give a morning kiss evry morning.... now it's all his dream just.....

When Taehyung was busy thinking about old jungkook.... suddenly his mom called him and he went downstairs and saw Mr.and Mrs.jeon and lisa with them....

" Ohhh Mr. And Mrs.jeon welcome " Tae said .

Tae give them respect they are your Father-in-law and mother-in-law his mom said .

" How can I give them respect mom? Who can throw thier own child at street and loves others kid ? And says their own blood is poisonous? " Tae said

By listening Tae's word lisa spoke " how can you say this Tae, they are my uncle and aunty".

Tae shouted at lisa " you shut up , this matter is related to my husband, and his parent's you are outsider so be like guest "

By listening Tae's word lisa got angry and went outside of house.

Now Mrs.jeon pleaded Tae to heal his son because he is also a doctor and moreover he listen to his word.

" son ? Oooo now you realised you have son .. I know he is mental patient , because of you he is in this state today not only you I am also the reason , I am trying my best to heal my husband " saying this he went to his room.

Mr.and Mrs.jeon also left the house.

Mrs Kim is finally happy that lisa had got down from his head and realised the love of jungkook and she is more happy that Mr.kim is finally loss in the bet that had aggred before. ........