Part-20

After that taehyung started his treatment to cure jungkook. Taehyung kept talking with jungkook and jungkook also becoming normal  now.
1 week later jungkook was sitting upset that moment taehyung entered the room and he sat beside jungkook and started to say few words.

" look jungkook..... death is the biggest truth in our life....that one who born he have to die one day .....we can't stay here forever you should accept it....."
By listening Tae's words jungkook kept silent and Tae continued his talks

" jungkook cry!!! Grandpa died ...... he won't come back to you ...... he won't love you anymore.....jungkook cry !!! Your grandpa died ....he won't come back"

Suddenly jungkook burst into tears by saying my grandpa left me tae he won't  come back to me ..... he won't love me.... please bring my grandpa to me plss tae ......
By saying this he hugged tae tightly......
By seeing jungkook crying taehyung also cried with him......

"Cry jungkook, you will feel relaxed " tae said ..
Suddenly fell on Tae's arm unconscious because of over crying .so tae took jungkook in his arms and layed on bed ... he also layed beside him.. by seeing jungkook he took jungkook near his chest and by ruffling his hair he said..... "I LOVE YOU JUNGKOOK, I PROMISE I WON'T LEAVE YOU , I WILL BE THERE FOR YOU " ... by saying this he dripted to dreamland for hours......

When they woke up and saw it was raining outside .....suddenly tae hug jungkook tightly but jungkook got annoyed and pushed tae from him and looked angrily at him.....

"LEAVE ME" jungkook said but tae instantly
Grabbed jungkook hands and pinned him on bed .....

Tae looking into jungkook eyes who showed him how he loves his tae ...... his eyes speaks  more than words ...... tae bent slowly and captured jungkook lips......jungkook also can't deny taehyung love so he let tae do whatever he want ....... and you all know what happened there.........
(A/N : your author is so innocent 🤭)
Yes they made love together.....

Till now taehyung was only jungkook's but now he made jungkook his......taehyung and jungkook became one that night....... and both slept in each other's arms.....

Next day :

Now jungkook's angry also went away and jungkook becoming normal because of Tae's love ......
Tae took jungkook for shopping for refreshment ...... jungkook also enjoying....... and they met (namjin, yoonmin) pair with them they enjoyed lot and now taehyung parent's are happy by seeing jungkook's recovery ....... thier life is now going well ....let's see what will happen next......