20-♥️Stalker-II♥️

Hello My Beautiful Ladies👋🥰

Let's start today's chapter👇

H♥A♥P♥P♥Y♥ R♥E♥A♥D♥I♥N♥G♥

~𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐡 𝐏𝐎𝐕

After morning ,I Tried to ignore her . I should not have done that , I lost my control that time and I kissed her. I can't love her , I can't fall in love again . I know she is different from other girls but I don't want to trust anyone for now . I didn't have breakfast because I didn't want to make her more embarrassed . In that hurry , I forgot my file in my study room so , I called mom to send my file with someone.

I was doing my work but then someone knocked on the door .

*Knock*
*Knock*

"Come in," I said.

I didn't look up from my laptop but no one said anything so , i looked at who this was and that was Adarika so mom sent her why mom disturbed her . Any staff could come . She was staring at my office . From her expressions i can say she was amazed by the beauty of my office . I smirked internally .

She was so busy staring that she didn't notice i was staring at her. I cleared my throat to get her attention . She looked at me and came towards me .

"Here your file , maa told me to give you," She said.

I didn't reply and took the file from her hand . I was looking at the file and then i was about to apologize for morning but I heard a knock on the door.

*Knock*

"Come in," I said in stern voice .

My assistant came inside .

"Sir , Mr Rathore wants to meet you now ," She said.

"Now?" I asked.

"Yes sir , he said it is important," She said .

I nodded . Mr Rathore means Vidyut rathore . My college friend . I met with him in london . He was new there because they shifted there a few days ago . We both are together from then . Sometimes , I think only he can handle my anger and control me . He was always with me when i needed him . I was not rich from birth but i worked hard to get this all.

I know why he wants to meet me of course he got to know about my marriage now he will ask me a hundred questions . I looked towards my assistant . She was trying to show her cleavage bloody bitch . I looked at adarika who was glaring at my assistant like she noticed her actions .

"Sir who is she?" She asked about adarika.

I didn't reply to anything and was about to say who are you to ask me this question but someone again knocked on the door.

"Come in," I said.

And here vidyut came but was least interested in me .

"Aadu," He shouted.

"Vidyut bhai," she said.

They hugged each other and What The Fuck he kissed her forehead , they know each other but how and why i don't about this . They was so busy in their talks that forgot about me .I cleared my throat to get their attention .

They looked towards me and they were acting like 'Kumbh ke mele me bichre hue bhai bhen mil gaye ho'

I was glaring at both of them , he then came and hugged me .

"You know each other?" Adarika asked us.

"How can I not know him aadu he is my buddy and my best friend also," Vidyut said.