𝟏𝟓. 𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

Heyy Everyone,
I know it's been so long since the story had been updated but don't worry guys now the story would be updated on regular basis. There would be alternative days for the scheduled chapters I.e. Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
Also, for regular spoilers or to get more connected to me, you can reach out to me on my Instagram (@authoravie)

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈
𝐅𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃
-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

At City Hospital

Bhavya clutched Rudra's hand tightly, her heart pounding in her chest as she watched him lay on the hospital bed, his eyes closed as if in a deep slumber. She could still hear the echoes of the terrible fight that had taken place between him and her father, Shakti Singh Oberoi, just a few hours ago.

The sound of fists colliding, the desperate cries for help, the overwhelming sense of fear - it all haunted her like a nightmare.

As she gazed at Rudra's pale face, a shiver ran down her spine, the memory of the violence and rage fresh in her mind. Shakti had always been a controlling and ruthless man, unable to accept the fact that his daughter had chosen to marry against his wishes.

He had somehow discovered their home address and came to seek revenge, to punish Bhavya for defying him.

But Rudra had stepped in, bravely standing between Shakti and Bhavya, taking blow after blow to protect her. And now, he was the one lying in the hospital bed, fighting for his life. The doctors had managed to stabilize him, but the danger was far from over.

Bhavya closed her eyes, trying to calm her racing thoughts. She knew that Shakti would not rest until he had succeeded in destroying their happiness. His anger was like a dark shadow, looming over them with a threat of more violence and chaos.

She opened her eyes and looked at Rudra, willing him to wake up, to open his eyes and smile at her like he always did. She couldn't bear the thought of losing him, of being left alone to face the wrath of her father.

Rudra slowly regained consciousness, his head pounding as he tried to make sense of his surroundings. Through blurry vision, he saw Bhavya sitting next to him, her eyes red and swollen from crying. He reached out a shaky hand and gently wiped away her tears, trying to reassure her that he was going to be okay.

As he tried to sit up, Bhavya let out a sob of relief and held onto his hand tightly. "I was so scared, Rudra. I thought I was going to lose you," she whispered, her voice trembling with emotion.

Rudra gave her a weak smile and squeezed her hand. "I'm fine, Bhavya. I promise. You don't need to worry about me.

But Bhavya shook her head, her eyes filled with fear. "No, Rudra. We aren't going back home. My dad knows where we live now. We need to go somewhere safe.