𝟏𝟔. 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐂𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒
-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

Kapoor's Residence

Seeing Kunal searching tirelessly for any clue that could lead him to Anika, Tina's blood boiled with anger. But anyways she had to keep her rage hidden for it would only lead them into trouble.

After countless hours of following up on leads, Kunal finally stumbled upon a crucial piece of information - a phone number that was linked to the possible kidnapper. He found out that Anika had been kidnapped by a notorious mafia guy who operated in the city. Without wasting a single moment, he rushed to Tej and revealed the shocking news to him.

The thought of Anika being in the hands of such dangerous people sent shivers down Tej's spine. His face went pale with shock and worry, but he was relieved that they finally had a lead on Anika's whereabouts. He knew he had to act fast to save her. He urged Kunal to dial the number he had found, hoping that it would connect them to Anika and bring her back home safely.

Kunal dialed the number and put the phone on speaker. The line rang for what felt like an eternity to Tej before a gruff voice answered.

Oberoi's Residence

Samarth hastily called Shivaay once again, the urgency evident in his voice. In a split second, Shivaay picked up the call.

"Shivaay, where are you right now?" Samarth's voice was urgent, almost desperate.

"Is everything okay, Samarth? Is dad with you?" Shivaay's heart skipped a beat at the thought of something having happened to Samarth.

He couldn't trust his dad and his actions.

"No, Shivaay, I'm alone. I just need to know where you are," Samarth's voice was filled with a sense of urgency that Shivaay couldn't ignore.

Taking a deep breath, Shivaay decided to trust him and reveal his current location. Just as he was about to disclose the details to Samarth, another call came in on his phone, interrupting their conversation.

"Samarth, I have another call coming in. It's from an unknown number." Shivaay murmured, his brows furrowed in confusion.

Samarth, although taken aback by the sudden interruption, nodded. "Go ahead, Shivaay. Answer that call first."

Shivaay hesitated for a moment, the ominous feeling gnawing at the back of his mind. Nonetheless, he decided to pick up the unknown call, his curiosity getting the better of him.

Shivaay's POV

As i switched to the other line, i was met with silence at first. My heart pounded in my chest as i waited for the caller to speak. And then, a voice filled with malice and menace echoed through the phone.