29.Vansh

I just came out from the conference room and started walking towards my cabin

"Sir!" My assistant called out from behind.

"Hmm?" I asked while looking at my phone.

"Your wife called on your cabin's telephone, she told me to inform you." She informed.

"What were you doing in my cabin? Haven't I told you so many times to not go in my cabin in my absence unless I ask you to?" I asked in anger and she got scared.

"I was passing through your cabin and the telephone kept ringing for so long so I thought maybe it might be important... I am so sorry sir." She said bowing down.

"It's fine, if this happens again I'll have to fire you." I walked off.

I called back her.

"Hello!" I spoke while taking off my blazer.

"Got free? So early huhh!" She said in sarcasm.

"I am sorry, it was an important meeting." I apologized with a smile. It feels like I am actually talking to a wife who is angry because I didn't pick her call. What's next? Is she going to ask me to bring gajra for her while going back home? I laughed in my mind thinking of it.

"Yeah, looks like you were very busy with your assistant.. I mean personal assistant." Again sarcasm.

"What? No! I was really in a meeting baba." I explained smiling more.

"Are you laughing?" She asked with a little sad voice now.

"Are you crying?" I asked sitting up straight.

"Aarya knows about this fake marriage." She burst into tears.

I stood up and moved my hands in my hairs in stress.

"How?" I asked.

"I don't know... I thought maybe you told her."

"No, I am not stupid to go and tell her this." I tried to convince her.

"Then how does she know this? You know how much she lectured me... I never thought she would be so rude to me." She cried with hiccups as she spoke.

"Okay firstly stop crying. I am coming home right now."

I rushed home and found her in complete crying mess state. As soon as she saw me , she stood up and caught my arm.

"She is going, maybe because she is upset with me." She rested her head on my arm and cried. I could feel my shirt getting wet with her tears.