Chapter 4 - Y/n Meets the Other Smiling Critters - Part 2

Location: The Picnic Area - The Dream Realm

No POV

After Y/n and DogDay met up with the other Smiling Critters at the Picnic Area, Bobby Bearhug was the first one to introduce himself to Y/n as well as the other as they seem to enjoy Y/n's company, well everyone except KickinChicken as he suddenly refused to admit to like Y/n, but he seems to be hiding that kind of feeling inside of him like he sees Y/n as a friend or a little brother.

In fact, KickinChicken would totally like the idea of being the cool big brother to Y/n than the others, but Y/n has to prove himself to the yellow chicken to be friends with him.

DogDay: Everyone, this is Y/n! He's our new friend here and we figured we can hang out with him today to get to know us better.

Bobby Bearhug: I think that's a great idea, DogDay.

Bubba Bubbaphant: I suppose I can take a break on my studies to home-school Y/n for a bit.

PickyPiggy: And I can take him to lunch to Applebee's with my one and only special coupon that expires tonight, then we can bake a cake together after lunch.

KickinChicken: Excuse me, I hate to be a bother, but I got better things to do than to babysitter someone younger than me.

Hoppy: Well, if you won't participate in taking care of Y/n, then I will just take your time with him.

KickinChicken: Fine. See if I care.

DogDay: Kickin! You have to participate, or Y/n won't get to know you better.

KickinChicken: So, what? I don't see why I should be friends with a kid like Y/n.

Bubba: Because he needs friends to watch over him and the other kids are always giving him a hard time ever since he arrived at Playcare. I figured he would have a hard time at the Schoolhouse and I'm sure Miss Delight won't mind me being Y/n's home-school teacher.

KickinChicken: Whatever. Let's get this over with so I go back to what I do best.

DogDay: Fine. Alright, Critter Crew. Let's give Y/n a jolly good time.

Everyone, but Y/n and KickinChicken: Yeah!

Y/n: This should be interesting. I hope CatNap is okay.

So Y/n gets to spent the whole day in the Dream Realm with the Smiling Critters while CatNap is doing is daily job as the mailman (Which is surprising that CatNap got a job as a mailman in the Smiling Critters Universe, if it were true or not.), starting off the day with Bubba Bubbaphant as he is just finishing up with his research summary on his laptop as he appeared to be working on his summary all night due to the bags under his eyes and the many cans of energy drinks on his desk to keep him from going to sleep.

Bubba: Alright, Y/n. I'd be happy to be you home-school teacher. Just gotta summarize all my research on the last page, annnnd-

But then, just as he is about to save his file on the laptop, the battery on the laptop ran out of juice and Bubba began to freak out that he lost all of that hard work for nothing.

Bubba: No! Nonononono!!! That took me all night to finish (Slams his head on the laptop) AUGH!!!

Then Y/n came into check on Bubba to see him all upset that he lost all of his work for nothing.

Y/n: Bubba? You okay?

Bubba: (Sighs) Yeah...I'm good, buddy. I'm just upset that I lost everything I worked on my laptop, and I've spent all night to finish it.

Y/n: Well, I think it's best to save your work from time to time instead of staying up all night just to finish your research. You need to sleep often, and you can literally die from a lack of sleep if you keep staying up until you finish your project. I'm sure whoever asked you to work on your summary will give you an extra day to work on it again. Just please, don't push yourself too hard, okay?