Chapter 23: Handprints and Fog

Marco's POV

Our lips part just enough to allow me to speak, my voice a husky whisper filled with desire.

"Are you sure you want this?" I ask, my eyes searching yours for any hint of hesitation.

My heart races in my chest, the weight of the question hanging in the air between us.

I can feel the wetness of the rain on your skin, the scent of the storm mingling with the heady perfume of our shared desire.

Her lips crash into mine with an urgency that leaves me breathless.

I can taste the raindrops mingling with the sweetness of her breath, a tantalizing combination that fuels my own hunger.

Our mouths move against each other in a dance of passion, the rain falling around us like a veil of secrecy.

My arms encircle her waist, pulling her closer as the world narrows down to this singular moment of unbridled desire.

My heart beats rapidly as my fingers eagerly slide beneath the hem of her shirt, pulling it upward, exposing the smooth expanse of her skin to my touch.

The sound of the rain filling our ears seems to fade away as my focus shifts entirely to the woman in front of me.

Her body, bared before me, becomes a canvas of beauty and desire, and I can't help but feel a surge of possessive longing deep within my core.

Her impatient hands quickly reach for the buttons of my shirt, her fingers deftly working to undo them.

The fabric quickly gives way under her touch, revealing my chest as she peels the shirt off, her hands roaming freely across my skin.

The rain continues to fall outside, but we're oblivious to its cold touch as our bodies heat up with desire.

As our lips meet once more, the kiss quickly escalates into a hungry, insatiable need.

My mouth devours her, my tongue exploring the sweet caverns of her mouth as she responds with the same fiery passion.

My lips travel down her chin, leaving a trail of heated kisses along her jawline and landing at the sensitive skin of her neck.

I give in to the primal desire to mark her, my teeth sinking gently into her flesh, her soft moans urging me on.

With each kiss, I make my way down her body, my lips trailing wet, tender kisses across the smooth planes of her stomach.

My hands caress her skin as I savor the taste of her, relishing the feel of her soft skin under my touch.

The rain continues to fall, its cool droplets mingling with the heat of our desire as I delve further south, my mouth exploring every inch of her exposed flesh with an aching slowness.

My voice is a low, needy command, a desperate plea for more as I gaze at her with hooded eyes.

"Pants off," I repeat, my words thick with the weight of our shared hunger.

"Now." The rain continues to fall in a steady rhythm outside, but all I can hear is the sound of our labored breaths blending together in the heat of the moment.

Without hesitation, she obeys. Her fingers move with the practiced ease of someone who is just as desperate for this connection.

I watch in anticipation, my eyes drinking in the sight of her as she slowly peels off her pants, leaving her in nothing but her underwear.

The sight of her, bared before me, sends a surge of desire rushing through my veins, my hands instinctively reaching out to touch her.

The words are a seductive purr, a whispered acknowledgment of the effect she has on me.

"You're wet, and I haven't even touched you yet, Cara mia."

The rain continues to fall outside, the sound of it creating a backdrop of longing as my fingers gently trace the outer edges of her underwear, teasing her with a light touch that both tantalizes and teases.

Her small moan is like music to my ears, a heady invitation that ignites the fire within me.

I can feel the heat pooling in my stomach as I continue to kiss her, my hands roaming over her body with an increasing sense of possessiveness.

"That's it, baby," I murmur, my voice low and husky with desire. "Give into it. Give into me."

My finger brushes through her wet folds as her body starts to squirm and moan under my touch.

I slowly start to take her underwear off teasing her every chance I get.

I take the lead, my fingers sliding down her body until they reach her wetness.

I circle her clit gently, feeling you tremble beneath me.

I slip a finger inside of her, then two, pumping them in and out as you moan in pleasure.

"Fuck," I growl as she tighten around my fingers.

"You're so wet for me, so ready." I continue to move my fingers inside of her, adding a third finger as I press down on to her clit with my thumb.

My fingers are buried inside of her as I feel her walls tighten around me.

I can't help but growl in pleasure, feeling how ready she is for me.

"Fuck," I groan, moving my fingers deeper inside of her as I press down on her clit with my thumb.

"That's it," I growl, my voice low and gravelly.

"Take all of me. You feel so fucking good." I slide my fingers in and out of her, feeling every inch of her tight walls. "Fuck, you're so wet.

"I could stay buried inside of you forever," I groan as I continue to move my fingers inside of her

"But I want more. I want to hear you scream my name."

I curl my fingers inside of her in just the right spot, feeling her shake with pleasure.

I smirk as I pull my fingers away from her, denying her the release she was so close to.

My hand is glistening with her wetness and I bring it up to my lips, sucking her juices off my fingers. "You taste so sweet, baby,"

"Let's wait until after the wedding" I say wanting to taste even more of her but knowing if I start now I will never be able to stop.

I don't know how I feel about this chapter, I feel like it wasn't written well.

Lmk your opinion: