At Burger King

Molly was with her parents at Burger King. She was famished, that she could eat a horse. The intoxicating aroma of the burgers greeted Molly's nostrils. She was trying to decide what she wanted to get.

"Welcome to Burger King, what can I get ya?" The Burger King employee asked with an Arabic accent.

"A Whopper, and mozzarella sticks," said Molly's mother.

"An Original Chicken Sandwich, and a large drink," said Molly's father.

"Ten piece chicken nuggets with BBQ sauce, and a chocolate milkshake, please," said Molly in a sauve masculine voice.

"Honey, that's not your real voice!" Molly's mother gasped.

"Calm down, Mom!" Molly said, still speaking with the voice of a man.

"This is impossible!" Molly's father stammered. "Our only daughter speaking like she's Isaac Hayes!"

"Dad, it's okay!" Molly giggled, now in her usual, princess like voice.

"I can't process what is going on!" The Burger King employee said.

Molly got her food and ate. Her parents just sat there mystified on what just transpired. How can their only daughter speak with a man voice? There was no way to connect the dots.

"This food is delicious!" Molly exclaimed in her masculine voice yet again.

A/N Hey guys! What did you think? Did it surprise you when Molly spoke with a dude voice? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Don't be a silent reader. Please show some love and support by voting, leaving feedback, and sharing this story with others! Thanks guys! Love you all!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️✨✨✨✨