Molly's Grandmother

"Molly, telephone!" Her mother hollered from downstairs. "It's Grandma, she wants to speak to you!"

"Coming!" Molly hollered back. She ran downstairs, tripping on the last step, onto the soft carpeted floor, followed by a giggle. She got up, and got on the phone. "Hello?"

"Hi, dearie!" Her grandmother said. "This is Grandma!"

"Hi, Grandma!" Molly exclaimed.

"Have you been a good girl?"

"Yes I have," replied Molly in her masculine voice. Her grandmother was taken aback.

"Who is this?" She demanded. "Put my granddaughter back on the phone!"

"It's me, Grandma!"

"Snakes alive!" She gasped. "What happened to your voice, dearie?"

"Nothing, Grandma!" Molly giggled, sounding like her normal girly self again.

"I said it before and I'll say it again! Snakes alive!" And with those words, her grandmother dropped dead, with her tongue sticking out of her mouth, and X's for her eyes.

Molly broke into a huge giggle fit. Her mother got back on the phone, and there was no response. "Grandma died! In a funny way of course!" Now, she broke out into a huge giggle fit.

"Enjoying the show, folks?" Molly asked in her pure masculine voice.

A/N Hey guys!!! I'm really starting to have fun writing this hilarious story! It's the kind that will you laughing all night long! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Molly is starting to become my favorite character! I love her so much! ❤️ Don't be a silent reader. Please show some love and support by voting, leaving feedback, and sharing this story with others! Thanks guys! Love you all!! ❤️✨❤️✨